Reviews for Ponyboy gets a licking
Ponyboy-Curtis-roleplayer chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
i like this story *touches butt* my ass hurts lol.

well nice job, continue it please.
FiASC0 chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
Aw, poor Pony. :( Makes me almost have a temporary burning passion of hate for Darry. lol

COMPLETE? Yeah, right. You're kidding. Write more!
pyroJoe chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
Poor kid, he didn't deserve that. Well written are you doing another chapter? I want to see a happy ending!
soda'slover chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
Poor Pony!It makes me want to spank Darry(lol)!Great chapter, update soon!
TreesAreSnazzy chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
its wicked good

update soon please
I believe in you chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
update, soon.
Fed up with this crap chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
lol
MoreThenMyself chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
PLease continue thid story, it's so cute...
AngelChic87 chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
Love the story, really do. Hope i can pull off something as good in my story i'm writing,it's not a whole story based around it, just in a few chapters. that type of thing. Your really good. keep going with the chap you got. please.
animalsare4life chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
Hey! I loved the story! It was kinda cute as funny as it
starbryte234 chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
LOVE the story. I'm an awful reviewer, but I'll try my hardest... The characters are all perfectly in charcacter, which I really admire. The story flows and makes perfect sense. I think it is wonderful. I hope you update very, very, very soon. The spanking scene was actually really good, and the Darry/Ponyboy interaction was sweet. More, please.
Trachy chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
was weird.I'd never imagin Pony gettin a it's a real cool story.
FallenAngel20 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
I love this story. I have read both chapters and hope you will continue to write more. Hope to read more from you.
Who fell the lowest chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Mebbe Soda's girl had an argument with the girl Pony likes? and Pony said something to Sandy? cause soda loves sandy rite?... yeah.. great store.. i love it... you have a very accurate portrayal of Darry i think... if he would actually spank pony _
Smile because it happened chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
Yay, you updated! That was really good, and it added more depth to the first chapter, knowing what caused the argument and everything. I'm glad they made up. Thinking about it, it's nice to have an on-going plot in the story, a series of one-shots would probably have gotten kind of repetitive. NOw back to my point, i know most people have said Soda would nevre hit Pony, but from the way you've written him, i actually think he would. He seems less sort of smothering towards Pony and acts more like a 'normal' brother, teasing him and that. And he obviously doesn't think spanking him is wrong. It would be great to see Soda lose it just once and the event that finally pushed him over the edge. Also Darry's reaction, he might not like someone else hitting Pony, or maybe Soda takes it a bit to far or something, i dunno, it would be a really interesting to explore though. Wow, long review! Me and my stupid suggestions...

Happy writing,