Reviews for Ponyboy gets a licking
LadyLeelee87 chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
Great story can't wait to hear others from you!
soda'slover chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
I get hit and let me tell you, Darry was being gentle and compassionate with Pony compared to how I get punished. But I dont think I'll ever be comfortable with one of my older siblings hitting my mom and else I'll hit them back(lol)!Great story, that was a good way to end it!
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
WONDERFUL! i know Darry wouldn't have let him get away with all that crap! this was awesome! i really think you should write a Tex story an possibly more Outsiders fics like this!
sweet little aka kitsune-chan chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
i love this story ;D favs.
Ponyboy-Curtis-roleplayer chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
i like this story *touches butt* my ass hurts lol.

well nice job, continue it please.
FiASC0 chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
Aw, poor Pony. :( Makes me almost have a temporary burning passion of hate for Darry. lol

COMPLETE? Yeah, right. You're kidding. Write more!
pyroJoe chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
Poor kid, he didn't deserve that. Well written are you doing another chapter? I want to see a happy ending!
soda'slover chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
Poor Pony!It makes me want to spank Darry(lol)!Great chapter, update soon!
TreesAreSnazzy chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
its wicked good

update soon please
I believe in you chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
update, soon.
Fed up with this crap chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
lol
Kibasami Princess chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
PLease continue thid story, it's so cute...
AngelChic87 chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
Love the story, really do. Hope i can pull off something as good in my story i'm writing,it's not a whole story based around it, just in a few chapters. that type of thing. Your really good. keep going with the chap you got. please.
animalsare4life chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
Hey! I loved the story! It was kinda cute as funny as it
starbryte234 chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
LOVE the story. I'm an awful reviewer, but I'll try my hardest... The characters are all perfectly in charcacter, which I really admire. The story flows and makes perfect sense. I think it is wonderful. I hope you update very, very, very soon. The spanking scene was actually really good, and the Darry/Ponyboy interaction was sweet. More, please.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »