Reviews for Ponyboy gets a licking
Smile because it happened chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
Yay, you updated! That was really good, and it added more depth to the first chapter, knowing what caused the argument and everything. I'm glad they made up. Thinking about it, it's nice to have an on-going plot in the story, a series of one-shots would probably have gotten kind of repetitive. NOw back to my point, i know most people have said Soda would nevre hit Pony, but from the way you've written him, i actually think he would. He seems less sort of smothering towards Pony and acts more like a 'normal' brother, teasing him and that. And he obviously doesn't think spanking him is wrong. It would be great to see Soda lose it just once and the event that finally pushed him over the edge. Also Darry's reaction, he might not like someone else hitting Pony, or maybe Soda takes it a bit to far or something, i dunno, it would be a really interesting to explore though. Wow, long review! Me and my stupid suggestions...

Happy writing,

Smile xx
pyroJoe chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
awsome. I hope you write more to this or more to the story.
NoBoDy'S LiL' AnGeL chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
This was good...glad they made up. :)

Was surprised to hear about their father...hmm.
The Lovely Cynic chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
Yay! You updated! Thank you! This was good. Hope you do more! :)

BSBnACcHiCk chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
Awesome chapter. Please continue ASAP. Please please don't wait as long to update as you did last time. :) Love yah and u'r story!
LadyLeelee87 chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
That was another good chapter. I'm glad you explained what the fight was about! Well hope to hear from you soon.
Ale Curtis-Carter chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
hey that was really good. you have to update SOON. i cant believe soda would do that though thats so out of character of him but oh well. i dont think soda would ever hit pony but if you decide to do that it WILL be interesting.

update soon!

Smile because it happened chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
i always thought Darry was capable of spanking Ponyboy, hitting to teach but not to hurt and stuff. You really should continue this. It might be kind of hard to continue the story from this chapter, but maybe you could make like a series of one shots or something, all based on this theme. I dunno, I'm rambling, hopefully you understand what I mean but email me if yuo don't or you want any help.
BodomsGirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
you should really keep going i want to read more will johnny and ppony be friends? please update!
LadyLeelee87 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
That must of been so embarassing for Pony. I could never see Darry spank him and yet I could see it in my head as I was reading. You are a good writer. I don't think Soda would do that to Pony. But yeah why would Pony get in a fight with Johnny of all people? Well update soon
The Lovely Cynic chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Oh! I love this! How embarassing for Ponyboy. I want to know more about WHY Johnny and Pony were fighting. MORE DETAILS! :P Hehe, well if you could add another chapter about that, I'd be happier!

Well, anyways great story! :)

head for the hills chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Wow, this is really good! It sounds very proffesional and well written; You should work for S.E. Hinton :D
bluesaltfalling chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Aww, poor embarrassing. But I bet he learned his lesson! I wasn't so sure about this story when I saw the summary, but I actually think it worked pretty well. You kept everyone in character (unlike some stories where Darry comes completely unhinged and beats up on Pony - here he's acting out of calm authority, and I like how he hugs Pony afterwards to show that he still loves him).

As some other reviewer said...nah, I don't think Soda could ever hurt Pony. He's too soft-hearted, and he knows Darry is around to do all the tough love. :-)
ivy45663 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
That was so good. I liked it a lot.
Ale Curtis-Carter chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
nah, soda wouldnt. i wanna know more details of why pony would hit JOHNNY of all people! update soon!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »