Reviews for Rin is Bored
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Raven-2010 chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
I don't blame Sesshy hell with all that annoying crap going on

I'd get the hell out as fast as possible to, your an awesome writer (_)

Raven-2010 chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
Sesshy makes a great father (_)

Raven-2010 chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
This story is a masterpiece (_)

bunyipbabe chapter 5 . 10/3/2009
this is very very cute and funny! I likes! And in case no one's said this, but sorry if they have, the fluffy thing is called moko-moko sama and is either a pelt lords wear or his tail. personally i think tail, (even if not attached to butt) but it doesn't fit with this story so i say pelt. Keep up the good work!
Henpuku-Hime chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
im sure someone already told you but AU Alter universe, OC own character and OOC out of character really like your story!
FeudalGirl14 chapter 10 . 2/12/2009
This was AWESOME! And I loved how you made the chapters short!
arianja chapter 10 . 1/27/2009
This link might answer most of your questions regarding their clothes en./wiki/Hakama

hakama are the pants

haori is the shirt
loretta537 chapter 10 . 10/16/2008
this is a good story, please update it soon
LC Rose chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
I loved this story. You portrayed Sesshoumaru perfectly and I loved all his interaction with everyone. Especially his thoughts!
Krazi3-AnimeLover chapter 10 . 7/9/2008
Lmao it was okay but i loved it..thank you for writing!
midnightmoonsonata chapter 10 . 7/8/2007
kya! I really find this story very cute!
Nesian Rin chapter 10 . 4/26/2007
Hey loved the fic the Miroku/ sango bit was funni :) what a lecher anyway loved this series and Sesshoumaru! well your a prety good writer if this was your first time. well um kwl hope to read more fan fics from ya!
Kokuryuha chapter 10 . 3/27/2007
eh i liked it even if it wasnt as eventful as the other ones but it was still really good

please update soon

Blues Daughter
Grumpy Alchemist chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
I read somewhere that Sesshoumaru's fluffy thing is a pelt. There was some explanation as to why, but I forgot.