Reviews for Salutations
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
RUTTIN' AWESOME! ABSOLUTELY GREAT!I couldn't stop laughing about this one!
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Freaking awesome and stinking funny so shiny
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I LOVE this one!

It made me laugh out loud more than once.

I'm enjoying all the vignettes in this series so far, but I think this one was particularly well written - the characterisation and phrasing was spot-on, and the story has a lovely warm tone.

Great job :)
Duck Life chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Alright, when I first started reading Firefly fanfiction, I was totally against Rayne and didn't like it and thought it was ridiculous. But then I decided if I read a good fic that convinced me otherwise, I might actually like it. I've been reading the Little Things series all day, and this is the one that officially won me over. Thanks for writing it!
alisosia chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
too funny, I can just imagine Mama Cob laughing and tearing up at that letter

soooo cute
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Exceedingly cute. Now, I must hunt down more of these stories via your profile page and satisfy my sudden hunger for Jayne/River fluff.
fiducia chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I am eating this series up with a spoon. For real I love it! Thank you!
Diagnosis-MusicObsession chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
wouldn't it have been funny if Jayne's ma was looking at the "nudie baby pictures" while she was reading the letter?
hahaha-evil chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
this is asoume
Transylvanian chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
lol. good story.
Angel Monroe chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Alright, I'm reading through this series of yours, and it's crazy long so I'm not reviewing every last one, but this is freaking hilarious. I don't know if I can see River talking like that about naked baby pictures and everything, but Jayne is spot-on perfect. It's great. Alright, on to the next... O:)
SpiritBox chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Hehe, I definitely had a mental picture of River and Jayne fighting over the letter!

"Of course, the Bob I slept with was a stuffed teddy bear my brother bought me for Christmas when I was younger, so I am not sure if it counts the same. What do you think?"

Loved that line!
tehliz chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I love the PS's. XD
canthereisto chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
"-

Salutations, Mother-of Jayne, maker of fine knitted goods" again a hi-larious fic, well written and completely in charater! loved it! esp. the ps's

Ava
RomanceGuru chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Ok, that has to be one of the most hilariously brilliant pieces of work ever. What makes it so unique in its literary form, is that it would be hard to incorporate something like that effectively into the show. I’m not going to quote you this time, because the whole thing was great!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »