Reviews for The Woes of Magical Creatures
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Have to say that I really don't like Cara.
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
i can't wait
natsuki23 chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
Please update soon, this story is getting really interesting! I want to know where it will all lead to!
Mukuro234 chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Hehe this is cute
Kurokarin chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
the only thing i'm confused at at them moment is who is dominant, who is submissive and who will carry? i think thats the only thing that got to me really, but so far it is a great story.
MJ chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
we need more chapters
Blankspades chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
UPDATE!
SpringCherryBlossom chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
...ok did the letter not say to NOT TELL ANYONE! God Harry real is to trueing of those two.(just my thoughs).Good story!
FastlyFadingIntoDarkness chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
Kool. Cant wait for the rest.
My Little Vixen chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
It's a great story, very original and well written. Please update soon!
Maylayn chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
i think you should continue with this story. It has a good plot and the story moves along at a believable pace. Please update! Normally i would sign in but i'm in a hurry. Love, Maylayn
Haley B chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
kay I love the story, I'm not usually a huge fan of creature fics, but I love HPDM stories and this one is totally original. what with the whole newcreature and all.

well done, update soon! please

Haley
thriceandonce chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
Ryu: UPDATE SOON! Oh pretty please!

I love this story!

Sylv: Erm, Ryu? Don't you think that's enough exclamation points?

Ryu:NO!

Soma: Look what you've done, you idiot! Because of YOUR story, she's gone into extreme fangirl mode agin.

Sylv: Well you must admit that it is a well-written story. And stop insulting other authors in our reviews! it's rude and mean and nasty and untrue!

Soma: Yeah, yeah, what ever.

Ryu: UPDATE!
cardfreak chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
Great story so far! Awaiting the next chapters :D
wolfen chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
Nice chapter. It's been a while since I've read any fanfiction. But I do say thanks for bringing this one to my attention again. It indeed has a plotline that needs work but I think you're doing a great job.