Reviews for A Bit of Carousing
isabella36 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Aww sweet story. Can't wait until Draco's and Ginny's daughter is a teenager. Fin trying to kiss Hayden was hilarious.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Thanks for writing a cool idea as I enjoyed reading it.
RainbowCrystal chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
That was very good! I'm a huge fan of War's End so it was nice to have some more material to read! Great job :)
Aumee chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
i LOVE Tristan/Hayden pairing!

since you are responsible for creating the next-generation-better-than-everD/G pair...its up to you to save us from certain death of anticipation, which ou must do by writing more of T/H pairing fictions...we're counting on you...don't let us down

really,really,really love the fics...write MORE!
ff chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
loved hit hayden and tristy
Sheshsopno chapter 1 . 10/12/2007

luved it!

More WE plz

cum on you have clara and tristy and hayden to toy around with...plenty of plot possibilities...

ur not writing them cuz u dnt wanna kill harry off...aren't u?

but seriously ...plz
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
haha funny oneshot-extention of the epilogue

i guess harry live -er for a while -longer
someoneuprobablydontknow chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
you know what you should do? write a story about Draco and Ginny's daughter- I think her name's Clara. That would be so awesome.
firefawn chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Wow...I will definitely have to review all of your War's End stories in full once final's week is over, but I've been reading them for the past few days and they are fantastic! Great work on this interlude as well, because it was quite happy, comedic, and overall it was just nice to read. I enjoyed watching Tristy's interactions with her father. As for Harry's health concern, I know in the author's note that you had said it was overlooked, but I am curious about what you had in mind for him. After all, the twins were about 5-ish in the epilogue to War's End and there was talk about Harry dying! Now it is about 11 years later in this interlude, and Harry seems perfectly fine. So, my question is this: Does Blaise's healing powers have something to do with that? After all,the closer she gets to forty the more potent her healing powers are, according to the grail logic of War's End. Thus, I am guessing that Harry is going to be quite healthy and happy from now on since he is getting healed slowly, but I wanted to check with the author on that theory. I always love to see what the writer's had planned out in their heads, even if they never explicitly write it down. Plus, part of my really hopes for a happier ending because the saga was so fantastic, and light hearted, and funny, and for the end to suddenly be so morose talking about Harry's illness be honest the epilogue did not match the tone of the story at all, and it seemed a bit out of place due to Harry's illness. Naturally life is not a bed of roses, but as a reader I think that the sudden change in tone from the last chatper to the epilogue would have made more sense had more details been given about what was going on with Harry, and his prospects for the future, rather than just the basic statement that he would die. Anyways, great work on this entire thing and that is basically all the constructive criticism that I can give. I basically just thought that the epilogue was the only part that could do with any improvement, just because it is always good to have a story be consistent in tone, and your story really lacked sad parts. Sure, the kids 'died' for awhile, but the reader always knew that that would be fixed somehow. Great work once again!
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Laegdin chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Lots of nice touches. Blaise's obsession with foot massages. Ced's similarity to Blaise and Tristy's similiarity to Harry. Dorian's non-similarity to Ron. Your description of Harry as a "five-year-old clutching hard liquor possessively to his chest". Draco wanting to blackmail Hermione for her hair care secrets. And it sounds as if Draco and Ginny have more kids (plural) other than Hayden. Yay. Draco needs a couple of daughters to keep him in line. ;-)
Moranar chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Harry would play the over protective dad, huh. Heh.
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
This was a great little insert into the WE world.

Especially loved the Draco/Ginny interaction towards the end. Draco's too funny.
Pickle chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Aw so cute
anna chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
awesome! absolutely loved it!