Reviews for Patchwork
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Very nice. Very sensual.

You had their voices perfectly.
she-was-a-rose chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
yes, but syrup is what makes the pancakes good!
lindseyjo chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
LOVED this. It's fun, and sweet.
MeadowUndertown chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Aw, omg! that was so sweet, i have toothache!

x
JennyA chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Reading this again. Did I leave a review before? Well, it's been awhile anyway. Gotta say, just incase I didn't the first time, that this is a beautifully written story. Just the right everything - humor (yes, jack's witty humor), romance (the way you describe their arms and legs intertwined together), intmacy (from his fingers inside her to his grandmother's quilt). A short fic filled with Jack-hotness. Perfect.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
::grins:: fantastic! :-D
owaranai.natsu chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
this was a sweet little piece. Very romantic/cute in its simplicity. I love the private details Jack mentioned. I could totally imagine those were precisely the thoughts someone would feel after having sex, especially with someone you’ve dreamed of for years. Wonderful story!:)
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
m...lovely :) Would love to read a continuation of this one, too, but it's perfect as it is.

-sil
TLWROX chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
This is SO good. I love the way you write- you could've made this really raunchy or way over-the-top, but you didn't. It was classy- at least, classier than other stuff I've read... ;) Beautiful fic. :) :) :)
Penguincita chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Well, I think you should know that that was amazing. And hilarious. Exactly how they'd probably behave, too. Love it!
AVID chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
I LUV IT ! I LUV IT!
riltf chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
ah
Soccer-Bitch chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
cool story. _
Sharnhorst chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
That was just beautiful! I've only just started reading Stargate fanfic, but now I have I don't know what stopped me before! I loved this short story a lot!
adafrog chapter 1 . 10/18/2005