Reviews for Heal Me, Hurt Me
RileyKaye chapter 1 . 10/18
Haha, my name is Riley. :P
Christina salvatore chapter 13 . 10/9/2014
I love the song making an appearance.
AnnaHarlin chapter 50 . 12/1/2012
this was absolutely amazing to read :D have you started on the second part yet? xx
Arrialee chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I finished the first story again and loved it all over again. I reread it so i can catch up on the second half of the story.
Samantha Novak chapter 46 . 7/27/2011
I love how Jareth sings her to sleep on the couch. I wish there was some recording of David Bowie singing a Christmas song... Anyway, loving the Christmas-y time!
Samantha Novak chapter 44 . 7/27/2011
OH MY GODS! I laughed so hard when Daederath asked Jareth if Sarah would need a crystal to get home and he just smirks and then Sarah realizes it and almost gets them kicked outta Pizza Hut when she says "Damn it!" AHAHAHAHA!
Samantha Novak chapter 33 . 7/27/2011
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GODS! I couldn't stop laughing at Sarah's imagining Jareth in a pink tutu Fairy costume, stomping his foot saying, "It's not funny!" Apparently, it IS funny! Quite hilarious in fact! AHAHAHAA!

Haha, Sarah's easily distracted by a plate of brownies! Hahaha!

I LOVE how all the adults are more childish than the children! Waterfood, watergun, food fights, splashing in ponds! So CUTE!
Samantha Novak chapter 32 . 7/27/2011
I gotta stop sending in reviews before I say everything I meant to... For the last chapter's review, I also wanted to say it was cute how Sarah did the back and forth part of the beginning of Dance Magic with Jareth! And in your author's note you said the lyrics didn't belong to you and they belonged to whomever wrote and created them. I was going to say that would be David Bowie, but I saw on this one lots of people already said it was him reviewing the last chapter. Oops, I guess I said it anyway... All well!
Samantha Novak chapter 31 . 7/27/2011
OOOOOH! I LOVE how you had Jareth sing Dance Magic to Em! I had to play the music along to that one too!
Samantha Novak chapter 26 . 7/27/2011
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! A drunken Jareth talks like a three-year-old! That was the hardest I've ever laughed reading any Labyrinth fics! Then the hangover! I can't stop laughing!
Samantha Novak chapter 17 . 7/26/2011
Being the idiot that I am, I accidentally submitted the review I wrote for the last chapter before including the other thing I wanted to say and I wasn't allowed to submit another. So, the other thing I was going to say was:

AHAHAHA! I love the little part about Sarah and Jareth's "poofy-ness"! AHAHAAHA! I love it when authors make fun of Jareth's hair!

Now, for what I was going to say for the review for THIS chapter:

AHAHAHAAHAHA! Sarah and Carmen's fights! I love when Sarah combines everything she said before and says, "walking glue stick of a mule" and then that blender-to-dog-food-for-Riley thing! AHAHAAAHHAH!

HAHAAHA! "Where'd you get that necklace?" "I stole it from Jareth." LOL!
Samantha Novak chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
AHAHAHAHAHA! The food fight! When Kira and Alan were throwing their broccoli at each other I was thinking, "There's no WAY Jareth is going to allow this." and was waiting for him to snap and yell at the adults for doing it then HE JOINS IN! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was laughing so hard, I got a headache!
Samantha Novak chapter 13 . 7/26/2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you had Jareth sing "As the World Falls Down" ! I love that song so much and the way David sings it and how he mouths the words (still not sure if that's unintentional or not...) when dancing with Jennifer Connelly. Anyway, love that part. I just HAD to play the song as soon as I saw the words!
Samantha Novak chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
Awwwwww! Sarah gave Jareth a friendship bracelet! So adorable! And the stuffed owl! Awwwww!
Penultimatum chapter 50 . 2/22/2011
Right, to sum up the 50 chapters of your fanfiction...

Epic, amazing, romantic, incredible, descriptive, imaginative, and hilarious.

I absolutely LOVED this. One of the best fanfics I've ever read. And I could find a total of 2 spelling mistakes in all 50 chapters. Right, off to Part 2!
1,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »