Reviews for 30 Shards of Jaken
roxan1930 chapter 24 . 1/30
LOL! Gotta love this one!
roxan1930 chapter 20 . 1/30
This one was really nice! It's nice to see Sesshomaru also share a small cute moment with Kohaku!
Anon chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
Aww, this is so sweet. I'm glad that you wrote a fic about Jaken, who rarely gets a cameo.
miaou5 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
i am in love with your writing. really. love these fics on jaken, one of the best characters on iy. keep up the amazing work!
DragonLady626 chapter 30 . 8/12/2009
I'm very sad to see this end but what a lovely lovely end to this. Congrats on finishing the challenge and you have done the little guy justice.
Ranuel chapter 26 . 6/15/2008
Really nice characterization here. Not much gets past Kaede.
Wolf Goddess Reyith chapter 12 . 5/26/2008
*roflmao* I knew Sesshomaru had a hidden side no one knew about!
minerva-one chapter 30 . 4/1/2008
This is wonderfully executed, and is spot-on with characterizations. Fantastic piece! ;)
Chi Yagami chapter 30 . 3/4/2008
YAY! another wonderful chapter... but aww TToTT it is over... I loved seeing chapter updates in my inbox
DAYLE-CHAN chapter 30 . 3/1/2008
:) Wow Your Finished!

After Reading All The Stories In 30 Shards Of Jaken!

I Do Have To Say You Improved Alot!

Thank You So Much For The Wonderful Stories!

Cant Wait To Read More!

From A BIG Fan

DAYLE-CHAN
DAYLE-CHAN chapter 29 . 2/29/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

OMG, That Made Me laugh.

Wow.

Awesome, Loved The ShortFic.

Sesshomaru asked. “It is fat and puny. What purpose does it serve?”

HehehHAHA!

Thanks

From A BIG Fan

DAYLE-CHAN
ishmaranara chapter 30 . 2/11/2008
Although not cannon it was a cute story, a serious ending to a span of tales both delightful and thoughtful. I enjoyed your look at this minor character.
Silent Scribe chapter 30 . 2/10/2008
Complete at last, eh? Hats off to you! - Dashes of humor against the initially dramatic backdrop, this final shard was a pleasure to read. Ending at the beginning was a spectacular way to close up your collection. Thank you for writing about our "side-kicked" little friend.

- Silent Scribe
Hebi R chapter 30 . 2/9/2008
Thanks for the memories, laughs, and general good times!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 30 . 2/9/2008
Well congratulations, you finished this and it was a brilliant ending. I love this fic. it was so sweet and so easy to read.

Fantastic job! i hope you write another one of these, that would be brilliant.

once again Congratulation and a big thank you for writing this lovely sweet fic.

See ya