Reviews for 30 Shards of Jaken
miaou5 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
i am in love with your writing. really. love these fics on jaken, one of the best characters on iy. keep up the amazing work!
DragonLady626 chapter 30 . 8/12/2009
I'm very sad to see this end but what a lovely lovely end to this. Congrats on finishing the challenge and you have done the little guy justice.
Ranuel chapter 26 . 6/15/2008
Really nice characterization here. Not much gets past Kaede.
WolfGoddess777 chapter 12 . 5/26/2008
*roflmao* I knew Sesshomaru had a hidden side no one knew about!
minerva-one chapter 30 . 4/1/2008
This is wonderfully executed, and is spot-on with characterizations. Fantastic piece! ;)
Chi Yagami chapter 30 . 3/4/2008
YAY! another wonderful chapter... but aww TToTT it is over... I loved seeing chapter updates in my inbox
DAYLE-CHAN chapter 30 . 3/1/2008
:) Wow Your Finished!

After Reading All The Stories In 30 Shards Of Jaken!

I Do Have To Say You Improved Alot!

Thank You So Much For The Wonderful Stories!

Cant Wait To Read More!

From A BIG Fan

DAYLE-CHAN
DAYLE-CHAN chapter 29 . 2/29/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

OMG, That Made Me laugh.

Wow.

Awesome, Loved The ShortFic.

Sesshomaru asked. “It is fat and puny. What purpose does it serve?”

HehehHAHA!

Thanks

From A BIG Fan

DAYLE-CHAN
ishmaranara chapter 30 . 2/11/2008
Although not cannon it was a cute story, a serious ending to a span of tales both delightful and thoughtful. I enjoyed your look at this minor character.
Silent Scribe chapter 30 . 2/10/2008
Complete at last, eh? Hats off to you! - Dashes of humor against the initially dramatic backdrop, this final shard was a pleasure to read. Ending at the beginning was a spectacular way to close up your collection. Thank you for writing about our "side-kicked" little friend.

- Silent Scribe
Hebi R chapter 30 . 2/9/2008
Thanks for the memories, laughs, and general good times!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 30 . 2/9/2008
Well congratulations, you finished this and it was a brilliant ending. I love this fic. it was so sweet and so easy to read.

Fantastic job! i hope you write another one of these, that would be brilliant.

once again Congratulation and a big thank you for writing this lovely sweet fic.

See ya

SapphireShell
Elusion chapter 30 . 2/9/2008
Congrats! A great finish. I loved the last line especially.
AquaWater99 chapter 30 . 2/9/2008
Wow. Truly one of the best chapters I've ever read in my life. Many people in the world would be changed if they read it. Changed in the way that they look at the world and what they treasure. You really poured your soul into writing this last chapter. Much congratulations on finishing "30 shards"! Your thoughtful writing has also made me realize how many countless shades of Jaken there are. Thank you!

~AquaWater99
Chi Yagami chapter 29 . 1/2/2008
... OMG. Jaken as Sesshomaru's pet... o haha! I can just picture Sesshomaru tugging at a leash around Jaken's neck, with Rin trying to teach him to roll over. _