Reviews for Tea For Two
Stratusneil chapter 7 . 7/8/2006
This was so amazing
werewolfpixie chapter 7 . 4/10/2006
i really loved your story. it was so bittersweet. i wish they could have ended up together, but that is how fate works sometimes. you writing was beautiful and the comedy was great. especially the little kids. i loved the little boy. such a onnery little thing. keep up the good work.
Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 7 . 2/18/2006
ah! HOW SAD! poor poor obi...he needs someone.
NLSkywalker chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
I really love the story, although it's little sad.

Anyway, a very beautiful story.
crystalkenobi chapter 7 . 12/27/2005
I enjoyed this story very much. It was nice to see a very lovely love story with little things like having a guy being thoughtful enough to remember what you like to eat etc. Also the not knowing what the other was thinking made their date look very real and sweet. Also the fact that Dorme realizes that she isn't strong enough for the long separations was sad, but understandable. Not all women can handle that. But it was lovely to see obiwan in love even for just a little while.
Weiver chapter 7 . 12/18/2005
What a great chapter! I feel so bad for Obi Wan! I hope they contact each other again. They belong together! Good job building the angst, especially making Tepin a nice guy. That makes it all even more of a predicament than it already is. I can't wait to read the next chapter - good job. :)
Nelarun chapter 7 . 12/17/2005
aww. poor Obi-wan. I feel for him. How could Dorme do that? she never once tried to contact him! And then she goes off and marries another guy even though she obviously still has feelings for Obi-wan. This was the first Obi-wan Dorme story that I have read and I really like it, even the ending, (though I don't really agree with it).

Nelarun of Australia
QueenMeep chapter 7 . 12/17/2005
Aw... but I guess that not all things end happily.

Poor Obi-Wan.
Storyteller Person chapter 7 . 12/17/2005
aw, that's so sad. Poor Obi Wan!
sewardsfolly chapter 7 . 12/16/2005
aww that was so sad but good... i really am enjoying this, i can't wait for an update!
Rachel Sparrow chapter 7 . 12/16/2005
That's it! They didn't get together? *sobs* NO!
SerendipityAEY chapter 7 . 12/16/2005
Well, that certainly wasn't the happy, fun story it started out to be. And I'm not sure why you have it rated M...
Weiver chapter 6 . 12/13/2005
What? I hope you're using Tepin as a plot device to make Obi Wan jealous, because otherwise i would be so disappointed. Dorme can't get with another guy! Anyway, good chapter as usual. Keep on updating! I check this every day!
Rachel Sparrow chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
WHAT! They didn't kiss? How sad. *pouts* Hurry up and kiss her already!
sewardsfolly chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
oh that was so wonderful and yet frustrating, i so want obi wan and dorme to get together...

i can't wait for more, update really soon!