Reviews for Tea For Two
Cyn V chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
Ok, you have me laughing like an idiot here! XD

Poor Obi-Wan and Dormé! I wonder what will *not* happen to them? Well, at least they've kissed, that's progress, lol! Hm, will Obi-Wan finally snap?

Brilliant! ;)
Jediklutz chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
What a great story! Please keep writing! It is very well written and the plot is fantastic!
sewardsfolly chapter 5 . 12/3/2005
i love this story so much its so cute and funny... i bet obi wan makes quick work of the mugger! can't wait for more
Rachel Sparrow chapter 5 . 12/1/2005
Poor Dorme! She's had the worse day! And now she's getting mugged...I hope Obi-wan kick the guys butt. Oh and please update asap!
Weiver chapter 5 . 12/1/2005
That was very much worth the wait. I can't believe he got kicked out of the zoo! I was cracking up about that. I don't usually laugh out loud when I'm reading anything. But this fic is too funny. And the camera breaking? I saw something like that coming and you still made it hilarious. And to make it worse, Obi Wan and Dorme getting mugged! Perfect. What kind of idiot would mug a Jedi? omg
northswain's glow chapter 5 . 12/1/2005
wow, Obi-Wan and Dorme seem to have the worst timing... but they finally kissed xD
Ery chapter 4 . 11/27/2005
I love the way you write! I love this entire story. Please please continue to update! I would love to see this story to the finish.
Weiver chapter 4 . 11/16/2005
December 1st? It better be a long chapter! :)

Great job so far. It's hilarious.
sewardsfolly chapter 4 . 11/14/2005
this story is so cute and so hilarious, i love it

its just how they would act... can't wait for more!
SerendipityAEY chapter 4 . 11/14/2005
Still really enjoying this. Please let them kiss! :)
Shawn30 chapter 4 . 11/14/2005
LMAO! That was so damn funny. Obi-Wan being kicked out of the museum after being set up by a child, while Dorme is plotting every step of the way to get that kiss. I love how affectionate she is, always looping her arm in Obi-Wan's and taking his hand. The mental image your words painted of Ben watching the animals 'mate'. The end PA scene was just freaking perfect! Lord knows what bad things will happen because of them filling up that memory card;)
Madya chapter 3 . 11/13/2005
Oh you have got to keep updating until you finish this story! It's so cute and well-written!
weiver chapter 3 . 11/9/2005
hahaha. I love this story! I laughed aloud so many times I was getting glances from my roommate. Great job with the characterization. I loved the kids interrupting. That was hilarious. And at tea, when they were thinking opposite things. That was so true. It's exactly what a date is like. It's all hilarious. Please please keep updating!
alexekia2222 chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
I really enjoyed this chapter. Can't wait for the next.
Julie Horwitz chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
This story is hilarious! Such a contrast to your last piece. I could not stop laughing! The Anakin/Padmé interludes are priceless! You have such a perfect grasp on all the characters, including Dormé who we know so little about. I can't wait for the next chapters! Will those two ever get their act together and kiss?
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »