Reviews for Once Upon a Broken Heart
anon chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Interesting chapter, don't see many of these fics around. Keep writing!
talon81 chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
wow I REALLY wish you would continue writing this, it is awesome it is one of the better ones I have read where harry is crippled after the war and that snape and the one who is going to helping him! I love it, the hurt comfort that I can see in future chapters makes me beg you to continue! Please! :)
dae chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
Pleas pleas contiue with this story
CanonSnupin chapter 5 . 7/1/2007
I may not know where you live- but be warned, I WILL FIND OUT if you do not update imidiatly! Got it?

Loveing this story!
Slytherson chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
please update soon!
HEKSIE chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
Great fic - keep posting...
limonade chapter 5 . 1/27/2007
ohh, I love this so far. The Snarry is coming along beautifully, you write them very well. Will we get to see what happens to Bridden? If it was done by Snape it must be brilliant. Keep up the great work, PLEASE update soon!
belle chapter 5 . 5/25/2006
please, please, please MORE! This fic is too good to end it there.
Ari chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
aw... but i just found this fic... is there really no more?
RaiseYourVoice chapter 5 . 4/4/2006
Please Update soon! I love the story so far!

RaiseYourVoice
Possum132 chapter 5 . 2/3/2006
Good stuff. I am adding your story to my C2 group, dedicated to nasty Snape stories.
Possum132 chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
This is good! If they both survive Book 7, I expect this is how they'd feel about each other. I like your nasty Snape - every good deed deserves its own inventive punishment.
Nemo Returning chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
Ah, must you make them *that* short :)
deathstreet90 chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
Awsome chap
Kirsti-Lee chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
Oh interesting start, leaves me wanting more! Keep writing; it's gold! Love the depressing atmoshpere, go the angst! Looking for an update!