Reviews for An Accident in Motion
Lord Mushroom Kat chapter 8 . 7/10
Pardon me as I explode.
Lord Mushroom Kat chapter 4 . 7/10
I actually really liked Terra. She and BB were cute together and she was sweet and nice and funny. But she got lured into believing Slade. And it still hurts me that she betrayed them. But at the same time, I kind of understand it. In the end I forgive her, but I believe that her time with BB has passed, and now Raven is best for BB.
Also I love this story.
FlawlessMirage chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Dramatic much Raven? "No! What have I done?"

:P
lora james chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
U really know how to make a girl laugh
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
Wow,...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
... Yucki
Randy B chapter 8 . 5/28/2015
The whole was sad and loving
RavenSerendipity chapter 8 . 3/29/2015
This was really good despite the many grammatical errors. And tge errors weren't too distracting from the story since it was still understandable. Hmm, I guess that bonus chapter isn't happening though, huh? Oh well, good job.
TheStarshipCat chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Wow, I loved that story. At first I thought they were a little out of character but it was well explained. And I love BBRae stories that include nevermore. When affection looked at that twenty dollar bill I laughed out loud. And their back stories were pretty accurate. All in all, out was a great story. Have a waffle!
(OwO)-# -(0w0-)
Boo yah chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
What would an emotion do with 20 dollars.
TheRagingRussian chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
Wow, what a good story.
BethyQuake chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Poor bb it must be hard he thought he was going to die I mean that would scar anyone
BethyQuake chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Sorry raven but if you did that to me I awoke have Pooped myself and died of a heart attack soo... Ya
Texus Kent chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Your grammar is horrible at times but that may be the single greatest story I have ever read. Fantastic job! :)
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 8 . 9/2/2010