Reviews for Welcome To:
Crat chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Beautiful, beautiful writing. In a way, my heart is hurting for Jiraiya. Well done. :)
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
nice
AbsintheSpoon3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I cried.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Amazingly depressing. But you capture the multitudes of large and small disappointments weighing Jiraiya down so accurately. I like :)
fiesa chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
So its not a yellow duck but a yellow dork?

*laugh*

Awesome!

The way you describe Jiraiyas growth is absolutely great. I love the couple Jiraiya-Tsunade and their interaction - even if it is based on her throwing him out of the room because she caught him leering - is fun to read. Its almost sad to see how he writes about how life ought to be but cant find a way to make it be like that... And how he, as the most loyal sannin, eventually leaves because his sensei favours Orochimaru and Tsunade favours Dan.

A great, not-quite dramatic story! And a great job, once again.
ladywinterfic chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
oh but this is beautiful, thank you for sharing it.
Megy chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Somewhat disturbing, but very well written and insightful.
Eldr-Fire chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Beautiful, absolutely /loved/ it.
WonderBat chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Beautiful. I like this one, defintely. Especially this part:

'It has always been them against the world, but it’s two against one now, and Jiraiya never lost his faith. She’ll realise, one day, that she loves him. Probably at his death bed, and it’ll be terribly romantic and tragic and dramatic, and he won’t get anything out of it and neither will she, but that’s life. It’s what you make it, and he’ll let her drink him under the table for as many years as he can bear.'

Great job! This deserves five stars on the limelight! XD
Gonrie chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Simply beautiful.

Good job
Author of Doom Rin chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Reading this is painful, because it HURTS to watch as Jiraiya wants Tsunade, and she never really sees him. Sorta like Naruto and Sakura, but fortunately, Miss Pink is getting better at that than her sensei. It hurt to read this. But it was a good sort of hurt.
SmashTurnip Girl chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Beautifully written - fantastic work!
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Man, Jiriya is just breaking my heart here.
anon chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
This is great! But did you know your rating isn't correct? It should be T, not K.
wellduh chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
"Jiraiya has to relearn, again, after Orochimaru somehow manages to kill their Sensei (and for all Jiraiya’s bitterness and contempt, the Old Man was their Sensei, after all)... "

Sentence really struck me escpecially.

Wonderful story.