Reviews for The Horrible Horcruxes
1318-Cassandra-1318 chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
when wil you update ur story next? please write another chapter soon!
readingwriter01 chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
i rlly like these stories plz update soon. by any chance will hermione have a romance in this? shes awsome! i think she should get ron or klaus. but idk maybe u like klaus and isadora.
angel95 chapter 4 . 2/7/2008
o i luv it! :) :) :) pls pls continue...if the nxt ch. is up send me an update to email pls...anyway is violet and harry gunna get together? its a very cute pairing
Certain Velocity chapter 4 . 12/11/2007
I wanted to know what would happen when Viloet discovered her love for the Quag boys. But Harry added.. IS AWSOME!
Sean Mulligan chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
Another good chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
This is great. I read the Menacing Magic and since this is teh sequel I thought I'd read it. I always thought that Hermione and Klaus were completely meant for each other.
Ritah R chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
Dear baudelaire7,

Cons:

First of all, Violet, Harry, Quigley and Duncan were totally out of character, especially Violet, Harry, Quigley and Duncan and you should know why.

Second of all, you need to be more descriptive. Exaggerate a bit, if you must. Just keep in mind that a good story requires a lot of descriptions.

Pros:

You did a fine job with Professor McGonagull and how 'a flicker of hurt flashed her eyes as she spoke his name.' J.K. Rowling has always portrayed her as a rather obsessive-compulsive, stick-to-the-rules sort of person, but all the time, she has shown the sensitive side of her. And so did you.

Also, Ron's attitudes toward Sunny's cooking was quite humourous. Suggestion: Mrs. Weasley and Sunny should bond because of their exceptional cooking skills.
Duke100 chapter 4 . 3/12/2006
Update or else!

- adds story, prequel, and author to faves if i haven't already -
flying.high.forever chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
That chapter was great! Update soon!
ilikepeanuts chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
The thot plickens!
Bittersweet x chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
Oo.. another Horcrux.. very suspenseful, even though yuo didn't update for a while, LoL. Still, great job so far, update soon!
savvysuperstar95 chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
This is good, but Professor McGonagall isn't old. Oh, well, I really like this, update soon!:)
Princess Bryanna-Jane chapter 3 . 1/25/2006
Hm...

I have an idea; how about you make Isadora secretly on the evil side, because she found out Klaus had a thing for Fiona, and became jealous.

...Is it ovbious that I'm an FxK supporter?
flying.high.forever chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
Wow! I thought there'd NEVER be a third chapter! But now that it's finally here, WOHO! That was BLOODY AWESOME! I LOVED IT! Update soon, please!
JessicaKittyDemon chapter 3 . 1/24/2006