Reviews for Focus
jj chapter 1 . 8/26
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
The grand master plan. So his arrogance had been his downfall.
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
So many different Itachis in fanfiction, it's as stiff as a board, you can't really know what goes on in that guy's mind and as such, I've always been entertained how you people write him...
Akatsuki210 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Awesome story! I especially like the scene with Itachi trying out for ANBU, and Kakashi being one of the members that examines him.
Illucida chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
[nods] I like this.
AB Firestar chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Jezuz! This, so vivid and eloquent! Words just flow and paint the pictures and read the story so well...Honestly, this is just mind-blowing writing.

An awesome story, one that is definitely going into my favorites, and one that I think everyone should read.

And now the Itachi fangirl would like you to know that she's heart broken and wants to pay the surgical procedure to regain Itachi's eyesight.
Ane S. Thesia chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Wow, that was a really interesting read. I found myself not wanting it to end...
Tsukiyomi the Kami chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
blisblop chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
really had no choice and thanks to Leafs pathetic non-attempts to kill him Sasuke had no choice...if indeed that is the whole story ,which I don't believe for a moment it is.
Teyke chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
This story makes me sad.

Because it's the last story of yours that I hadn't read.

Ah, well. Beautifully done. Not quite sure what Itachi's Master Plan is, but I'd sure like to know! I don't entirely understand some bits, but that's good because it makes me -think-, as is so often lacking in stories. Cheers for once again writing a great piece.

And so very amused at the, "You tricked me." Dunno why, but that just cracked me up for some odd reason.

Ahh, need sleep. Sorry that the review wasn't very helpful! But, eh, cheers!
The Conquistador chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
This story is very interesting. I don't usually read Itachi stories, because I find it hard to feel sympathetic to him, and a story where one dislikes the main character is always hard to get through. I noticed that you didn't really touch on the Uchiha massacre, which is what has always bothered me about Itachi anyway. However, what you did write is a very sympathetic portrayal. It would be interesting to read more about the Uchiha massacre from this viewpoint, I think... of course, whether or not you write more with this view of Itachi is entirely up to you.
Only Secret chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
it's amazing how you make such complicated matters expained in mere words. I'm awed by such works. Looking forward to new pieces!
Myew-chan chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
You know, this fic is really interesting...I'm not 100% sure I understand what it meant, but it's interesting, all the same. Maybe I'm blind, too, because I can't really figure out what it is that Itachi doesn't understand.
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Ah. I loved the way your wrote Itachi. Beautiful characterization.
Nezuko chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
You call this crack? But this is beautiful and insightful. Its only similarity to that debased cocaine is in its addictiveness. You have such a remarkable way of exposing the inner workings of deep and twisted and many times over complicated psyches. Long may you continue to write.