Reviews for Incompetency
savetoniqht chapter 7 . 2/25/2008
Wow, I know I read at least the first chapter before, but I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've read the whole thing. Let me tell you, I am legitimately in tears... I'm telling you, tears streaming down my face. You're really an amazing writer; this is so sad I can't even stand it. I love it, but it's so intense/emotional/sad, just... wow. I need to stop crying now, haha.
XsunflowerX chapter 7 . 4/2/2006
i think it was a great chapter to end on. OMGness this was such a good story, filled with so much emotion... it was so hard to NOT feel for casey! wow... i am SO checking out your other stories!

Good read, although sad. good work!
XsunflowerX chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
how upsetting a chapter is this? lol i love olivia and casey and olivia just walked in and abused her and then consoled her lol...

one question - as i have only seen like season five of law and order vu, is any of casey's past true in this story?
Samantha chapter 7 . 3/21/2006 I dont usually like Casey stories but WOW ur a brillant writer. ur detail & description and god. Congrats on this beautiful piece of writing.

Jessi chapter 7 . 2/26/2006
Perfect ending to a perfect story. You are amazing.
Munch's Bitch chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
do you know how much I love you? OMG. This is exactly what I was looking for. Please write more Olivia/Casey comfort friendship stories. You are so good at it. I attempt them, but they never come out nearly as good as this. Amazing. Masterpiece.
VampirePrincess86 chapter 7 . 2/1/2006
SerenaFelicity chapter 7 . 2/1/2006
i liked this chapter. it was a nice ending. I enjoyed this story.
Warina-Kinomoto chapter 6 . 1/16/2006
I love your fic XD

I love Casey's fic hehe

What will happen on the roof?

Update soon please!

barbara stanwyck chapter 6 . 1/14/2006
it's been a month please update :)

what will olivia find on the roof? is casey ready to jump or will she just find her crying and bleeding?

See Jane Write chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
Just read the whole thing. Well-written. Awesome. Very interesting. Please update soon.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 6 . 1/3/2006
That was intense.. and to envision Casey as a cutter is kinda scary; but understandable. This story is really getting more and more interesting, please update soon? :o)
tater-tot chapter 6 . 1/2/2006
i'm going to need therapy if i don't find out what happens on the roof asap. this story is my life.
Erin chapter 6 . 1/1/2006
Karen chapter 3 . 12/23/2005
Very powerful chapter! My only suggestion would be to break up Casey's monologue either either some dialogue between her and Olivia or with just some of Casey's thoughts. It might bring more dimension to the monologue similar to the beginning and end of the chapter. It almost seemed like you were rushing the description of Casey's past.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »