Reviews for Parallels
alvarez7 chapter 1 . 12/31/2022
OMG I FINALLY FOUND THIS MASTERPIECE AGAIN I LOVE IT
Fanfickween chapter 3 . 9/26/2022
The yondaime is so awful w his cockblocks bruh xD
Fanfickween chapter 1 . 9/26/2022
This is… incredible
AngelousPoofy chapter 3 . 2/11/2021
WHAT IS UP WITH THE YONDAIME AND HIS TIMINGS LMAOAOAO
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2020
Omg I dont know if you're writing manga now or someone ripped off your story, but I was reading one that's very similar to this very fic of yours, with just a few changes. It's called "I'm banging my rival in a parallel world" by Yuo Yodogawa. Someone else please tell me I'm not the only one that thinks they're similar... I hope they didn't steal your idea...
666snoopy chapter 18 . 10/25/2020
Great job!
whippicat chapter 18 . 7/22/2020
Angst? No i really love it
chiyokira chapter 7 . 7/6/2020
so glad the communication is good. so happy for them
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2020
Ho. He's enjoying being a cockblow.
Fro chapter 17 . 4/1/2020
Such a good fic omg ;-; loved it all
Tho my curiosity about how was the other Naruto still pokes my wonderings. It's a really REALLY good thing that the existence of Obito and Road to ninja technically make everything canon! Every AU ;u; so yeah. I choose to believe this could also happen
Minato so cute so supportive ;-; Naruto needed his little therapy. But he really needs a real one too
Again, I love to have find this fic. It's been more than 10 years, I really hope you're doing well
Fro chapter 8 . 4/1/2020
My heart is breaking again omg no ;-;
NARU BABY AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm sooo curious how's everything turning on the normal world. Kkdskkfle the curiosity pokes
Fro chapter 6 . 4/1/2020
NOOOOO I LOVE ALL OF THIS OH SHIT
;-; Sasunarusasu shippers can have a little AU fic. as a treat.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2019
loveofwisdom2 chapter 18 . 8/6/2019
Wow this story is so well thought out and written. The back and forth bwt parallels was written in a way where everything meshes together with a nice flow. Love it!
Jennifer chapter 18 . 6/29/2019
This fanfiction is incredible!..I had to spend my night reading it because of how wonderful it is!