Reviews for Parallels
ahans1b chapter 18 . 5/1
No idea how it took so long to find this amazing story! It's so good! I would not put it under angst category if I were you, maybe drama. Loved ever chapter.
Sweetciel chapter 18 . 2/27
Most entertaining! I throughly enjoyed this slice of heaven with it's lemony twist at the end. I'm sad that you no longer write...or maybe you do just original stories now. If you do please tell me where they are located so I can dive right in.
WillYouStillLoveMe chapter 3 . 12/26/2016
Wait what. I'm confused, are they in the parallel world or nah. Or naruto just have random relapses of his soul? Switching or something. What
Brenda992 chapter 18 . 12/25/2016
I adore .
VIOLET. G chapter 18 . 12/8/2016
Like it . Love it .
jj chapter 17 . 11/16/2016
nice one
skyeza chapter 18 . 10/31/2016
Haha I loved this, it was sweet that he got to know his father. A month apart ouch. I kinda wonder what happens when there friends find out and the villagers
inuyashamunkey chapter 17 . 9/2/2016
cute
bartlettpear chapter 18 . 7/27/2016
This was a beautiful story. I kept anticipating either Naruto asking about his mom or the Yondaime telling Naruto about her but it was still really nice how Naruto did get to meet his dad and his dad was so loving. I like how the other Naruto wrote letters to this Naruto. Thank you for adding the last chapter for the PWP, it was sent to read, you guys did a great job. I so wanted to see how how it would play out for Sasuke when Naruto topped, I like to think Naruto would be more careful with Sasuke in the pain depart. I hope you are both well, thank you again to both of you for writing this story!
Blu chapter 18 . 7/16/2016
This is definitely one of my top favorite sasuke x Naruto fics! I love this so much and honestly when I read the summary I thought it was too good to be true, but you executed it perfectly! I loved this fic, you wrote it so well and were able to make everything flow so smoothly which I honestly admire you for with such a hard plot to write, but you did it! This is such a great fic and you are such an amazing writer and I honestly think this fic deserves way mor attention then what it has:)
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 17 . 1/31/2016
I laugh when I think about Sasuke-Bastard interacting with the Other Naruto. Especially at first. Naruto should have known that Sasuke loved him simply by the fact that his other self wasn't dead, haha. But at least they got here eventually.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 18 . 1/31/2016
Alright, that was pretty cute. I gotta say I much prefer Naruto & Sasuke as they are because that's how they understand each other best (plus their angst is delicious), but I also like the thought that their relationship is sort of inevitable. In any world. I don't know if it's true-especially if Naruto couldn't really understand Sasuke's loneliness-but I like the thought. Although I have trouble believing that Sasuke just, what, give up on Itachi? Even if Orochimaru's conveniently dead it seemed too easy. Other Sasuke never explained and that would have been interesting if it had been developed more. Oh, well. I did love Naruto's moments with his dad though. Minato was so great. I've always been so mad that no one told him. Poor kid.
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
Oh my. That's how jutsus can go really wrong
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Wow, way to go with the dramatics :D
RoniBopShop chapter 17 . 8/30/2015
Absolutely beautiful story. I was moved to tears.