Reviews for Parallels
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 17 . 1/31
I laugh when I think about Sasuke-Bastard interacting with the Other Naruto. Especially at first. Naruto should have known that Sasuke loved him simply by the fact that his other self wasn't dead, haha. But at least they got here eventually.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 18 . 1/31
Alright, that was pretty cute. I gotta say I much prefer Naruto & Sasuke as they are because that's how they understand each other best (plus their angst is delicious), but I also like the thought that their relationship is sort of inevitable. In any world. I don't know if it's true-especially if Naruto couldn't really understand Sasuke's loneliness-but I like the thought. Although I have trouble believing that Sasuke just, what, give up on Itachi? Even if Orochimaru's conveniently dead it seemed too easy. Other Sasuke never explained and that would have been interesting if it had been developed more. Oh, well. I did love Naruto's moments with his dad though. Minato was so great. I've always been so mad that no one told him. Poor kid.
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
Oh my. That's how jutsus can go really wrong
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Wow, way to go with the dramatics :D
RoniBopShop chapter 17 . 8/30/2015
Absolutely beautiful story. I was moved to tears.
Taku chaan chapter 18 . 8/26/2015
Omg this fic was so greeeat !
It was really touching, all those moments between Naruto and his father ...
The letter of the second Naruto to Naruto number 1 was too funny XD it made me want to see the second naruto interacting in the ''normal" world...he seemed so sweet !
and the second Sasuke acting as an analyst therapist to help Naruto 1 was really interesting and too cute! his overwhelming love and passion for Naruto (for both Narutos) was so beautiful ! kyaahn! (And he was damn sexy as a little pervert with his one track mind mode :P)

In short I devoured this story with great pleasure!
Thank youuuu !
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 18 . 6/18/2015
I read the French translation and I wanna post a review there. I really love your fiction, the story is interesting from beginning to end.
ZisinLove chapter 18 . 4/14/2015
wow! An extra chapter of lemons,lemons everywhere!
ZisinLove chapter 17 . 4/14/2015
what both of you have written truly deserves more reviews! Thank you for sharing this!
ZisinLove chapter 16 . 4/14/2015
it was so hilarious! good thinking on heading straight to the bathroom, naruto!
ZisinLove chapter 15 . 4/14/2015
Got teary eyed there. You have built a story that a reader can unconsiously connect with;since one way or another, each of us had experienced losing someone special. I love your minato!
ZisinLove chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
gpt me hooked on the first chapter!
porcelain insane chapter 18 . 4/10/2015
I think is my favorite fic. Actually, you know what it is my favorite fic. Well at the very least it's in my top three! I loved it so much, it was like it actually could happen in the series (which it should have). Also, I loved how fluid your writing was; considering there were two of you writing. I just hope to see more from you guys in the future! You work really well together and produce amazing results (like naruto and sasuke when they aren't fighting)!
jupimako chapter 18 . 4/8/2015
Thank you for an absolutely fantastic story!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/16/2015
funny and enjoyable!
thank you for your work!