Reviews for Games That You Play
Pelbiproductions chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Omg my eyes literally popped wide open when I read the last few lines! Such a sad story! I dislike miroku in this story. But great job!
myguardianangel45 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
That was so sad! Dont get me wrong I love it but the ending!
Lithium-Flower511 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
OMG! that wus a crazy story! it was very well writtin 2!

r there going to be any more chapters? like where sango goes and tries to stop tha wedding or sumthing like that?
PBPGIFWMY chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
NOT FAIR! Good job, but so not fair. Still a good read and one I was looking for. Keep writing, and I will keep reading.
darkfallenangel666 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
very interestin kinda sick jk lol
Michey chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
it's so cruel...yet i love it. very hauntingly tragic, you did an amazing job there. not a lot of character development (a little OOC) but the story itself is enough to satisfy
Poisoned-Sprinkles chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Dude that ending where he said he was going to the church to get hitched made it feel like my heart was ripped out of chest. I wonder who his wife was going to be? It would have been cool if this was continued to bad it's oneshot... That was Awesome! Loved it!
lilsanoku105 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
what the heck?

How could Miroku sleep with her and then ditch her to get married? Thats pathetic! He's such a cheater! why isn't he staying with her?

Did Miroku sleep with her to gain closure? Would he go back to his wife and continue playing with Sango's heart? And then leave his wife, once Sango becomes pregnant?

Great story, please create a sequel!
Pointy Objects chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
*chinfloor*

Amazing ending. Could not have been written better.
sangofan89 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Omg that cant be the ending poor Sango, and he was so mean to her ..are you going to continue?
minna no kimochi chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Aw. That was such a sad ending. Sob. Poor Sango...
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Oh. Em. Gee. What a bastard!
hieiluva chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
"“Where are you going?” she said, her voice hoarse from screaming his name.

Miroku fidgeted with the buttons on his shirt, his eyes focused on anywhere but her. “I’m going to the church. I’m getting married.” With a faint goodbye, he walked out into the thick morning fog, vanishing from view, vanishing from her life."

-Wow, that ending floored me, had my eyes wide open. This was an awesome oneshot. Ever think about turning it into a full fic? That would be really awesome, I can tell that you're a good writer. Think about it cause you did a fantastic job on this.
sum1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
WTF. . i didnt read the whole story. i just went down. and sed he was gonna get married. you r evil. gr... but i think there was a little lime in it. lol nice!
mystlady chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Poor Sango, nice one-shot!