Reviews for Freedom
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I think that the amount of influence Sirius has over Regulus was a really nice touch - especially as Sirius only realises when it's too late to really help his brother. I also really liked the quote at the beginning, I think that by including that you set up the scene for the fic - which was probably the intention.
Just-Another-Fic-Writer chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Brilliant little story, I like your theory of Regulus being the mysterious RAB. I've supported myself, I will enjoy reading more of your work
don'thaveanaccount chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
I liked that a lot! I'm convinced that R.A.B. is Regulus, and I like how you had a quote from the Scarlet Letter in the beginning. I read that book recently, and I think the quote fit quite nicely with Regulus' situation, if we're correct in our theories.
Speedy Hobbit chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Oh, this is so very sad... poor Regulus! Are you undering under the theory that he is RAB?
Lucifer-the-great-undead chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
good and short fic. gets down to regulus' view. Regulus is definitely R.A.B. no one else fits the description but him.
rilakkumadesu chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I adore this story. In fact, I adore nearly all you stories, if not everything you write.
snape'smistress-in-law chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I think so too. I love it. Best fic I've ever read and I'm not just saying that. It follows with my thinking of what Reg was like and I love it.
jamesiebaby chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I think so too. I love it. Best fic I've ever read and I'm really not just saying that. That follows my theories on what Reg was like and I love it.