Reviews for Take Anything
Amy chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Goodness gracious. What a GSR story. What a precious find-especially after all these years-for all I know. Thank you for not wrapping them up in bleached blanket. I, from time to time, do wonder if these two are meant to be together. Your story just gave me so many reasons why they are. They're so wrong and also so right for one another. Your story gave me also good reasons to look at them on different levels. I'd love nothing more than to see another CSI/GSR story from you.
toothchick chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This was a stunning piece!
Mad-for-Jorja chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
This is the best written fanfic I've ever read. I see that you are still active in other fandoms. How about one last Grissom-Sara fic now that the show as we know it has come to an end? Please?
Cataracta chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
That was absolutely stunning. You had me hooked throughout the entire piece, but I was blown away by the last paragraph. The references to (and correct me if I'm wrong) Eden, the Forbidden Fruit, and the Snake were all so very subtle that it took me a few moments to catch on. Once I did, though, the impact was beyond incredible. All of your stories are stunning in the way that they deliver copious amounts of meaning in very few, very simple words. Amazing job, amazing writing.
topoftheiceberg chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I don't generally read writing like this (although how I would describe "this" I'm really not sure :D), but I enjoyed the perspective you've taken on each of these incidents. Great job!
bears434 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
i'm reading old fics, and i really really like this. its so subtle and gsr-esqe, and perfect )
killermanatee chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
that was such a great story!
musingmarauder chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
See LJ
mayhit chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
i reviewed you already. quite obsessivly actually. i sent a very long email. i'm not sure if you got it but i've been searching for decent fics for over and hour now and i found NONE and got depressed so i figured: go back one of the only fics i've ever really respected. and i looked over your fic again and well... i needed to heap more, "thank you for beings a good writer" on you.

also, i just arrived on the CSI fic writing scene and have no friends so i'd probably love you forever if you came by.
silence89 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Wow. That was great. Very well written and insightful. It usually bothes me when a fic goes through a list of Sara/Grissom interactions, but you did an amazing job with it, and I loved the look into Grissom's brain. I'm going to go see your other stories now.
scullyseviltwin chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I read this on LJ and I'm reading it here again. I just wanted to let you know how much I really enjoy this story. It's going in my favorites. It's lyrical and raw and sensual and it's just a joy to read. Really.
ATrueParrothead chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I love this. Your writing is superb. This is so symmetrical. Truly wonderful rhythem. Please write more.
egyptianmyth chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
This was fantastic. I love you style, and this is one of the best GSR fics I've read in a very long time. Keep this up!
LapsusStili chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
My God, that was awesome! What a brilliant writer you are.

This strange (in a very GOOD way!) format is very effective. Perhaps it suits this story so well because their relationship itself is also so distinct.

A definite Two Thumbs Up!
simon chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
please write more for this show/genre. i liked this, amazingly, more than i liked your house fics.