Reviews for Prophesied
I dunno about this chapter though. You made zuko perfect at everything and katara like some damsel in distress. You said it yourself,zuko was waited on hand and foot so there was no way he would have learnt to make mud huts or baskets... Just saying. Other than that the fic's awesome and I looove agni.
Lemniscato chapter 14 . 8/7/2015
Hi! I love your story, I started a while ago, but I didn't have the time to finish it all. So here I am :D
Love your character Agni, by the way. I picture him very handsome, kind of looking like grown up Zuko but a little bit more godlike, if that's possible, haha. I love his childish and playful nature especially.

I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but in this chapter everything is underlined. It's probably not meant to be like that, since the rest of your chapters aren't either, so just wanted to say that.
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 45 . 4/28/2013
Please finish this story it is wonderful!
imgettingtiredofyou chapter 20 . 3/14/2013
How do you feel about implied homosexuality?
If you do not respond to this, I will assume you do not care.
Can I just say how annoying I find guilt trips like this? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for gay rights and am not entirely sure of my own sexuality, but seriously? These messages only piss people off (sorry for my rant, but it's not been the best of days).

In other news, I actually am really enjoying your story, and think you're a very creative author.
MarauderRoza-299 chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
I want to keep reading but I need to go to sleep. It's a most vexing problem. I'm vastly enjoying your well written and tightly woven story :D
CatonissForever20 chapter 45 . 2/16/2013
Keep on going! I love it!
dreamer921618 chapter 45 . 12/24/2012
Nooo! I need am update and I mean soon! This story is AMAZING!
Kirida chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is sounding interesting. please continue.
Mazarine chapter 22 . 5/28/2012
I loved this story but it is soooo confusing I know you are super awesome but sometimes I just dont get it lol I will keep reading but this god and goddess stuff is hard to understand if u are just average intelligence like me :P
MayMay7 chapter 21 . 4/20/2012
Your story seems really good and I love the plot and characterization, but reading so many different things at once is not fun. First haru, then jet, then a god then back to haru, then a little of aang and the group, then the fire lord, more about a god, other people, a little more and and finishing with Haru.

Too much is going on for one to really enjoy the story.
drunkensailour208 chapter 45 . 11/29/2011
You don't understand how much i love this story, a little confusing, now and again i forgot who people were, but i caught up! i wish you would write some more, or other wise could you tell me the ending? i have to know what happens. i don't know were to comment on this so im going to copy and paste it :)3
trumpetgurl92 chapter 45 . 9/25/2011
Ok so that took two days...BUT IT WAS AMAZING! You truly have a gift and I just want to say that I'm still with you so update por favor! ; )
trumpetgurl92 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Wow first chapter is sooooooo good. got me hooked and wanting more. Me gusta mucho!
Bittersweet Dances chapter 45 . 8/20/2011
i just reread all of prophesied and marks of the four, now that i'm much older than i was when you first started writing prophesied (dang i was 11 back then) i appreciate the intricacies so much. i love zyperis 3 i'm really excited now that you've continued this and i do hope that you finish it :)
readingKs chapter 45 . 8/20/2011
great story, like totally awesome, and you are doing a great job of combining what you creating with the original storyline

I like how you made Aang less important then he is in the series, and I love Zutara mariage at the end

I found this story five days ago, and it has taken me this long to completely read through the 45 available chapters (with breaks for normal everyday life of course) anyway, I just wanted you to know that you are doing a great job, and are a fantastic writer, although you do throw things into the plotline out of nowhere, such as Katara being in prison,or Zuko giving up his flame, so work on cohesion, and not just assuming that your readers know the jumps you are making in your head

great job on character developement for Zyperis, although Ziri needs some work, especially where he just formed this instant relationship with Azula and you abandonned Midori out in some city

so great story, and keep writing (please update soon!)just work on the leaps between scenes, we (the readers, or just me) sometimes don't follow the leaps you make with your characters

BTW question... I thought Zyperis was Peris(as well as Eimern's son) so why was he taunting Katara when she was in jail?

and, was Shirotin Arabi?