Reviews for Touch of Gold
Gypsie Rose chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
I enjoyed all of these very much! Celeborn and Galadriel's relationship is so intriguing. I liked the discussion about names in the first chapter. The last vignette is interesting too; it's set before the Council of Elrond, I assume? Anyway, great job, and I hope you'll continue this!

-Rose
Rugi chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
You write very lovely Galadriel/Celeborn scenes. You have a good handle on how the characters are different in their power and how their personalities would play off each other. And the love you show between them is understated and tender.
JeSymphony chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
I think I'm going to die of sweetness.
JeSymphony chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
Aw...
JeSymphony chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Oh, this is so sweet and really good!
Gryphaena chapter 3 . 12/20/2005
Ahh, your writing is sensitive enough to prick my heart and mind with your pictures. I liked the image of Celebrian picking flowers.
Ellfine chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
Each of this chapters is nice by itself. The last line of the third chapter is quite lovely indeed. nice image. I liked Celebrian cheering her up, too.
Valerie Shea chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
Wow...I really like this. GaladrielxCeleborn fics are rare, and this one is very well written. It's especially difficult to write in present tense, but you have no problem keeping continuous in your writing style. It proved to be very beautiful.

How am I the first one reviewing this story? Some people just don't appreciate good writing...*sigh*...and would rather read those ridiculous Mary-SuexLegolas stories...Oyy...