Reviews for Demon
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
"Quite frankly, Ew! Loved it! vrey cute!
Carcrash87 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Awwwww:) this was really cute good job:)
palmtreehead chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I liked this style, thanks for sharing!
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
these;
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
These make me feel so fuzzy inside I love em.
Cute Nerdy Asian chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Aww. That was cute. It would be nice to read more of Sesshomaru being fatherly. I loved how you portrayed Rin as well. You have the innocent part down completely. And I love how you made her smarter than she is. I feel like there are a lot of people who think Rin is just a little kid and that she doesn't know anything but Rin is smart and I'm glad you were able to show both her innocence and her intelligence in this fic :)
Renata-chan NaturalWhite chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I love the story so much :D
Chocolate Thunder chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Sesshomaru use to eat children back in day. Otherwise too cute.
Reiven chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Seriously, the only thing that could have made this story better was if Sesshomaru went to get Rin at the village himself (even though it isn't logical or really even possible) or somehow the kids finding out that Rin was living with a group of demons and everyone losing their initial disgust at the hideous mental image they had of demons and be in awe of Sesshomaru's sparkling awesome.

But maybe that's just me :D
AdidasRed chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
its extremely cute i swear! )
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
aw that was sweet too..see how kids influence eachother ..thats why its important to teach your children individuality
Aira chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
It was wonderful.

I think it sounds true enough that it should be in the series.
Imme chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Good story, but try to make Rin a little more happy next one. But it was still a good story.
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Cute. Hurray for fluffies.
Sephira chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I don't care what anyone else says, Sesshomaru is with no dought Rin's adoptive father.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »