Reviews for Jungian Archetypes
MissRyss03 chapter 4 . 12/7/2005
A wonderful start! I like that you don't baby your readers. You know we aren't idiots and treat us as such in your writing. Waiting [psuedo]patiently for more...
Ohio University Girl chapter 4 . 12/4/2005
I am loving this story so far! The interaction between Aemilia and Crane is perfect. There is just enough tension without going overboard. I was also facinated by Crane's "dream" in the last chapter. I'm interested to see what his next visit will be like and how these occurances are going to affect his life. I'm very excited to see what the next chapter holds...keep updating! :D
Blodeuedd chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
(Twilight Zone theme)

Too cool and creepy for words! This is the most original Cranefic out there and I LOVE IT. As I said before, I'm literally at a loss. This is just too unbelievably good.
Firefly4000 chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
exceptional chapter more please more!
KateJohn chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Kate: We just want to say that you are doing a good job so far.

Crane:I thought that you weren't going to write our convorsations down to other people anymore?

Kate: I never said that, I said that i wouldn't tell anyone that I was schizo with you as my other personality anymore.

Crane:Fine just don't tell this girl.

Kate: I just did

Kate/John
Firefly4000 chapter 3 . 11/10/2005
awesome story please continue *adds to favs*
Katherine chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
This story is incredibly interesting! I'm hanging on to your every word. How many of Crane's buttons will Aemilia push?
suddenwhim chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
Brilliant,your story is intelligent and not too short or too long. Please continue to update when you can.

By the way... if I were you I wouldn't let Crane out of that cellar if I were you. lol
spinninincircles chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
wow!you are a brilliant writer!i love the story and i'm looking forward to reading a whole lot more!
Blodeuedd chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
Hey, ANY obscure poetry references make me purr like a kitten, so you've done your job. Love the exchange between Jonathan and Aemilia in this chapter - it's positively delectable. And so INTELLIGENT. Aside from Jonathan and your snappy dialogue, I love how smart this story is: it keeps the literature-loving people among your readers amused and enthralled. It is, I daresay, as hip as any story based on a set of comic-book characters can get. Fantastic work.
James Tristan chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
The bit after 'Crane smiled. “Jung has his uses.”' wasn't on the version you sent me! wtf? Anyway, I much prefer this chapter with the bit I didn't read first time round. I like their sparing, and I want to know what she's up to. *narrowed eyes*

You made me go looking for a anima/animus explanationm which was very interesting. So thank you.

On a side note, you're only allowing reviews from those people with accounts. Deliberate, or not?
villainous chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
I love it. Update.
Blodeuedd chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
I love your inspirations for this piece...Hawthorne, Shakespeare...this is clearly a "thinking person's" fanfic, not just the usual fluff. :) Please keep writing!
Singalong chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I love the title, " usaully one conforming to jungian archetypes, in this case a scarecrow." I may have seen the movie too many times. Amazing how many Crane fics there are, not sure if that's good or bad. Nice job.
Blodeuedd chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
A story? For me? Well, you shouldn't have! I feel special. Anyway...

Finally, a story about Crane that is told from a MAN's point of view. Don't get me wrong, OC women are cute for a couple of stories, but after a while I've gotten sick of even my own mad ramblings about his gorgeous face and bluer-than-blue eyes. So: very nice "alternative" viewpoint. None of us thought of it, you did. Very clever. At long last, weget to see Crane as a fellow male, instead of a frigid love interest.

Another thing I must comment on is your dialogue. Crisp, snappy, wasting no time. An author with a penchant for flowery prose (ME) has no choice but to bow in awe.

Please keep posting! I'm interested to see where this will go.