Reviews for Cinderfella
Guest chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
Will Sora ever go back to Japan to see his parents' grave(s)?
Just wanted to know... this was a great story, I loved it. Thanks for writing it! :) :B
Coffee Detective chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
I really enjoyed this story! I love Sora's cross-dressing especially! I also loved how Cloud and Leon got together, too. It's was wonderful!
CrazyKittyXIV chapter 16 . 2/19/2013
Awh that was sooooo cute! Minus the Ansem part. I'm so mega happy my BFF recommended this. *fangirl squeal*
Liz chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
Great! This is now one of my favorite SoRiku stories out there :)
ElectroNerd chapter 16 . 10/8/2012
Such a wonderful story! Bravo! It was all so realistic to me, with the awesome descriptions (for some reason I imagined Riku having a tan, making him a bronze sort of color ._.), the great word use, and... AND... just everything! ;) I was so lively reading this story; I would gasp at certain parts, I would mimic what they did in the story, I would hold a hand up to my head because I have such a bad headache because my imagination was projecting everything that was happening like a movie... *Sighs* This story was soo good I couldn't stay away from it! It's like, an hour after my bedtime... -_- And I've got school tomorrow... And I have to get up early... You're story was just that good that I decided to read it even with all of the consequences *cough*lossofsleep*cough* that's just how good it was. Thank you for such a wonderful story!
Sam's Escape chapter 16 . 8/17/2012
gah that took me forever to read (by that I mean one and a half days) but it was so good I dont care.. bit saddening in places and a bit confusing in others if you dont read it properly but other than that it was really good, I loved the cross-dressing part and after a week of reading one-sided SoRiku's this was actually a nice change
Kiagura Misashi chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Your chapter made me laughed so hard that it brought back a terrible snorting habit and I hate and Love you for it. :)
Transcendentalist Tangencies chapter 16 . 7/16/2012
A great story! XD
Gxmwp-Arisa chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
I was trying to find this story after it disappeared from my favourites .
anon chapter 16 . 6/3/2012
THAMK YOU so much for everything! I LOVED this story! :)
Allyssa chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Its me Aqua, this is good!
Hetaliafan chapter 16 . 4/14/2012
The clueless are always the maun characters( sora-KH, naruto-naruto, italy-getalia) and are usually the subject of yaoi fangirls fanfics and doujins...
Hetaliafan chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
Do i wanna know whats on chapter 35( btw im turning 13 this year and stumble across some R-18 hetalia doujins that are quite graphic... ) and yeah kairi probably did get sora into this situation.
Imsunara chapter 16 . 4/9/2012
I'm real tired so I'm gonna write real simple :) I really liked this story and I think you write real good :) you find flaws all over but you never like what you wrote anyway so just remember that you do write good. Bye~ :3
DemyxFangirl chapter 16 . 4/6/2012
I loved this story so much! I barely ever find long fanfics that are actually good! I also LOVED how you told the story from different points of view. Sora and Riku are such a cuuuute pair! :3