Reviews for When the Blind Can Finally See
Sakura Haruno Fan chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Good fic! Can't wait for chap.8. Hey that rymes! Heh.
HellionKyou chapter 7 . 9/26/2007
Review yes yes, i desire to read more, i hope she pics raph, i mean donnie is awesome n all but raph is m out most favorite. continue please.

~HellionKyou

Ps i love yer character she is fucking awesome!.
Dona Tello625 chapter 7 . 9/22/2007
I kno that it seems dumb to write a review for my own story...but so far no one has written one yet. so I thot that i would make myself happy and just write my own review _ so yeah...i think that i did a good job on this chapter cuz it has been a really long time since i wrote another chapter for this story...so those who read this story..please leave a review so that i may continue with this story
techgeekster chapter 6 . 10/31/2006
uh oh! LOVE TRIANGLE! DONNY'S GONNA WIN! HAH! lol i love this story, please keep going!
techgeekster chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
i loved it! but i'm confused, does she love Donny, or Raph?:S I say...DONNY! Donny's awesome! Raph's dumb:p please hurry with the next one!
techgeekster chapter 4 . 9/19/2006
LOL! Sorry! But everytime i see the name, "Tia" i burst out laughing, and not because its funny, well it is, but its and ironic funny! Cuz guess what? Thats my name! lol, isn't that funny? Great chapter! I can't wait for the next update, please hurry soon! RIGHT NOW!:
Mahalove chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
That is so great XD something to read again ;) But that wasnt enough XD That sure wasnt enough! please continue writing :puppyeyes:
Goddess of Idun chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Oh, she's getting crushes on both Raphael AND Donatello? Now that's interesting... Liked it when she fell asleep on Raph's shoulder and he called for help:

"Damn! Guys! Someone please help me." Leonardo was the only one to hear Rapha's cries.

"Need help?"

"Not a word. The broad jus' leaned ova and fell asleep on me."

Another favourite part was when Don argued with Raph when he thought that Kairi might be dead:

Raphael ran up to his brother who already was attending to her. "Oops."

"Oops? OOPS!" Donatello stood up in anger, "That's all you can say! You could have killed her!"

It's just that, that Donny doesn't usually yell at people... And Raph was backing down, too.

Good work!
techgeekster chapter 3 . 1/11/2006
UH OH! LOVE TRIANGLE! MUAHAHAHA! Great story! I love it! Please hurry up with the next chapter!
Goddess of Idun chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
Kairi rocks! She's not shy and uncertain, but an energetic girl with attitude and a brain. I liked it that she tripped Raph with her cane. He needed that. As I've already told you, I don't usually like OC's, but Kairi's cool. Unusual name by the way, Kairi. I cannot help but pronouncing it with a scandinavian R, since I'm Swedish and all...

Good reason why Kairi lost her sight, I don't think that I could have come up with something like that. Will Tia show up again?

By the way, I saw that you've been responding to the reviews in the chapter. I guess you already know this, but I'll warn you anyway, some wicked person can tell ff. net about it and they will get mad, since it isn't allowed!

Hope you update soon, it's really exciting! I'll put it on my story alert list.
Mahal chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
Well, I cant write much in the moment. I am sick and it seems I will vomit soon when I dont lay back into my bed.

I cant imagine that someone whouldnt keep her away from a burning house. I mean, I am a fire fighter too and there would be too much other Fire fighter in front of the house... I dont think that someone really had to have the chance to get in...

But well, allright... I like the idea with the cane and raphs falling. I am looking forward to a new chapter, have to lay down. XD I dont want to be more ill, it is allready enough what happened to my life. you can see on sighs
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
don's my favourite turtle. good story! usually, i'm not that fond of oc's, but kairi's cool.
mahalove chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I like this story so far, even if I am german, I would love to read the next chapter!
Reavien chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Don and a blind girl? Wow, sounds an aweful lot like mine: When Eyes can't See Love. -.-

Hrmm...and it was published way afterwards.