Reviews for The Dark Wanderer
quaff chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Great story. Actually, all your stories are great. Thank you for writing them.
cola-chan chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
just making sure, he is a half-vampire with the powers of teleportation? i like that he doesnt sparkle like a butterfly in the sunlight XD cant wait to keep reading
NuitTombee chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
I am glad that I happened to look at your stories! I started with the Bounty Hunter and jumped to this. They are great!

There seems to be no problems (to me atleast) with your writing. That may be why hardly anyone reviews!
Vannessa chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
wow ive read all the way to chapter four so far and i think that its really good i have seen a few misspellings though like "samwise"instead of sam wise but other than those i think its really good! Im definately going to keep reading this! ) keep up the good work!
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 13 . 10/25/2006
Great chapter! I can only hope to read the next as I'm off to go and do the laundry! Gags! And a certain brother of mine wants to use the computer
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 12 . 10/25/2006
Sorry for not reviewing for a long time! Well here goes!

It's amazing how you make your own characters like Durandir and Elenloth very likable! They're not at all Mary-sueish and I just adore Durandir! I'm ever so glad you made Elenloth with boobs though! I always find elven women tall, slender, dead pale and tiny boobs...I hate that...

Anyway, I'm off to read the next chapter! Yay!
Arsenel chapter 46 . 10/8/2006
Only one word can say how i feel about this entire fic:

EXCELLENT
IloveOrlando08 chapter 46 . 9/22/2006
Alright, well I loved that. Most of that. I loved that Donovan was able to survive until his son reached adulthood, although Durandir was less than an admirable character.

Elana turned out to be an interesting character ;) and I think her being with Legolas was a very good idea.

And I still really like David Amul's character. Quite an interesting occupation for him, as you indicated.

"They both said that they wanted to take things slowly. They were married by the end of two weeks." - That's cute.

I liked the way you structured the epilogue, giving each major character their own paragraph and conclusions.

I especially loved your last sentence. That was very, very good.

Overall, this story was very well written and original. I think there is also improvement from the beginning to the end of the story. Do write more fanfiction!

May your writing take you far,

IloveOrlando08 chapter 45 . 9/17/2006
Oh wow. Okay, so I kind of have a lot to say.

I thought this chapter was great. The whole first part was adorable. Him being reunited with his daughter (aw), and later that night with his wife (aww). It was a nice touch to have them just lying in bed with one another.

Okay, I'll stop with that... anyway, another part that was really nice was David Amul, I do hope that the epilogue shows what happens to him and Adra.

The line when he is leaving "Are they the only ones?" deserves mentioning, as well.

Only one thing I noticed...

He let a go the tense breath he had been holding after Adra nodded. Just please, do come back. Hana loves you so much, as do all the children.”

Just a quotation mark there, and the 'let a go' thing at the beginning. No big deal.

The coup is taken care of now, too... so that is good news, even though it was unfortunate that they had to do it like that.

Well, I will be waiting for your epilogue. Keep up the great work!
IloveOrlando08 chapter 44 . 8/31/2006
AW! I loved this chapter.

I actually didn't know if Donovan was going to make it out alive during the battle with James. I figured he would kill James but I was worried that he would end up dying himself in the process. I'm glad he is okay... although injured mentally and physically.

I liked how everybody in the Fellowship was correct in some way, although you definitely could have made one person win.

So Legolas' scars will fade by his 1,0 b-day... hmm... last time I checked, he was over 2,0 during the War of the Ring, but that's just the estimate they did for the movie. And it's really up to the author anyway.

I really liked this chapter. I'm looking forward to the reunion with Donovan and his new family.

Get well soon, Fellowship members!
IloveOrlando08 chapter 43 . 8/31/2006
Hola,

Sorry it took so long for me to read this. With school starting and everything I just haven't had time.

Anyway, I liked the chapter a lot. For some reason this part stuck out at me as being very, very good: "But he used the momentum of the strikes to get up close to them, too close for them to use their weapons. But not too close for him to use his."

Donovan was clever to try to get the two 'intelligence' creatures to turn against each other before turning on him.

I'm off to read the next chapter and find out who wins the bet.
Arsenel chapter 43 . 8/28/2006
Damn i go away for holidays and you put FOUR whole chapters, nice... well to go over each :)

Chap. 40 was nice, the normal types of scene when people go to war, Damn you really are playing up David huh, wonder what's going to happen to him. As for the child bit, once he gets the ring or even defeats James shouldn't he be far more powerful than the blade poison?

Chap. 41 was a shocker, FIVE years, wow that a seriously long time but kinda makes sense as Sauron was defeated by the hobbits but James as nothing to worry about concerning the ring. Megan is getting some really good props, 120 out of 120 (with 11 unconfirmed) Damn id anybody really that good cause that is near perfect (probably is but...)

Chap. 42 I like the werewolves you included into the final battle, it wasn't nice that Megan got hurt but hey James was just WAY to powerful to be contested with at that point. All the various POV were really nice i especially LOVED the part with Leagous getting his face ripped up (I'm NOT one of his fans) and the ending scene played out to something more, wonder how it will all end.

Chap. 43 Now #1 the first guys speed was a moron you DO NOT TALK during a battle, not even to gloat just finish it and be done. The whole vampire with abilities bit was kinda cool i personally prefer the werewolves but i do think Gimli won on how long he would have last. Still the intelligence bit one was more humour than anything.

Well those were all 4, I'm back (but now i have university :() and i can barley wait to see what James is going to do and meet, Elanariel.

Later
IloveOrlando08 chapter 42 . 8/19/2006
Okay, well, I already typed this review, and it was nice the way it was, but I lost it because of this dumb computer. Sigh. Here it is again, I hope as good as the first one was.

So, I really liked the chapter. I can't wait to see Donovan and his 'wife' and daughter reunited. They will be reunited, right? RIGHT! I think they will be.

Anyway, I hope Megan is alright. *Shudder* glass in the eye.

I liked how everybody got a POV in this chapter... all of our favorites (especially Legolas, LOL). By the way, what is this: "He fired as quickly as he could, but none of his arrows seemed to hit." Legolas, miss? REPEATEDLY? I don't think so. :) Anyway, I liked this "No one picked up and threw him!" - Reminds me of 'No one tosses a dwarf.'

Everybody seemed in-character. The only thing was here: "He turned towards the ext monster in line, but stopped as the first elven arrow sunk into its chest." When I first read it, I was concerned about Aragorn's well being, but upon further inspection, I realized that you were referring to the monster (by the way, the new monster things are cool) being hit in the chest.

Okay, so after typing this review twice I am thoroughly mad at this laptop.

I'll talk to you soon. Please update soon!

IloveOrlando08 chapter 41 . 7/26/2006
Five years... that didn't take long! And by now Elen has had her baby (half-elf, quarter-human, quarter-vampire)

The Mouth of Sauron is a "man," hm, I would have called him a creepy thing with bad teeth... a male creature nonetheless, so man does apply.

I forget where Frodo and Sam are. Do we even know that information? If we do, I sincerely apologize. I haven't read fanfic in a while and I'm pretty tired (1:12 AM).

Although all the military jargon may be a bit over my head, you explain everything well, and it's nice to know that you know what you're talking about (there are too many 'know's in that sentence).

"Your lucky I saw him first." - the you're. I am SO annoying, aren't I? I really hope not, actually. Maybe I should go back and delete this whole paragraph. But actually, I'm too tired to do that, so just disregard it. :)

So, I wonder how Donovan is feeling about missing the birth of the child, and if he is wondering about Elen and the baby's well-being. I'm sure he is. Unless, perhaps, something about vampiric blood would make her have a really, really long gestation period? Elves are normally a year, I think.

Okay, I should get some sleep.

Have a good night, I'll be back next chapter.

IloveOrlando08 chapter 40 . 7/26/2006
Well, where do I start?

I wasn't disappointed by the first story I chose to read after coming back from vacation.

No news of the coup in this chapter, but I'm sure you'll get to that next chapter.

Thranduil really is an ass. I don't think I've seen any two portrayals of him that are the same.

David Amul is so sweet. I really do hope he comes back unharmed.

So, Elen is pregnant now. At least she's not stubborn enough to go to war when she's with child. Odd for them to decide to have the child just before Donovan goes to war, though.

Anyway, I'll let you get back to writing!

See you next chapter.