Reviews for Sexuality:Happosai's Revenge
xThomas2 chapter 3 . 1/20
Ok, dude. I think Akane has a reasonable suspicion in this case. .. Why am I even reading this, got nothing better to do
xThomas2 chapter 2 . 1/20
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
It seems that a few others saw chapter 10 much the same way I did.

It's not that huge of a leap to believe that Akane would like her sex on the rough side and might actually develop an interest in mild BDSM.

But with her background, it really goes to far to believe that Akane would engage in sex with anyone that was saying no to her, effectively making her into a rapist.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
So, Akane is not just a pervert...but also a rapist?

She ties Ranma up and ignores his protests just to satisfy her own urges?
shugokage chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
Great story and I like you planned plot it would have very iinteresting story good job and thanks!
Tai Khan chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
Not a bad basis for a fic.

Unfortunately, it was plagued from beginning to end with an OOC 'Emo' Ranma that had an obsession with Akane's happiness. Nothing else mattered but Akane's happiness, period.

Kasumi lacked any kind of conviction, seemingly casting everything she'd said about Akane needing to learn a lesson and grow up...simply because Akane 'raped', NOT seduced, Ranma. Guess Kasumi was just deluding herself about thoughts of marriage. As she was not shown to display any displeasure at Akane's actions, one can assume that she's perfectly willing to give back Akane's punching-bag and new sex-toy.

The same can pretty much be said for Nabiki. She's angry, but apparently not about to upset Little Princess Akane by any attempt to stake her own claim.

And of course, Ranma could care less about anyone other than Akane. Sure, he'd like them as 'friends', but only that.

It started with a good premise, and looked to actually be going somewhere... But with this chapter, it makes everything appear to have been nothing more than a plot by Happosai, Kasumi and Nabiki to force Ranma and Akane to the next level in 'their' relationship (despite any "Author's Notes" to the contrary).
Rose1948 chapter 11 . 12/17/2010
::chuckles:: Quite the story. Sometimes stories go off in their own direction whether we want them to or not. Sometimes it's a good thing, sometimes not so good.

As for stories getting blackballed and stuff, there will always be folks who don't like what you write, who don't like what you read, who don't like how you review. Always. All one can do is leave the children to squabble and move on.

I liked this story. Thanks for sharing.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 11 . 12/10/2009
Great story!
Wrin chapter 10 . 8/17/2009
Hilarious, but the lack of resolution bugs me a little. It seems like he should still end up with Kasumi if anyone based on how things worked out.
Sdarian chapter 11 . 5/31/2009
I vaguely remember reading a couple of things that were similar to this. The first one was a total lemon, where everything was focused on the sex, but the other one is what really seemed familiar. It was some crossover story with Ranma and Sailor Moon, and Happy used the point (pressure point, not burning) on Tuxedo Mask. I wish I could remember what that story was, as I'm pretty sure it was really funny. Oh well.

While I want to say 'good job' on this, I'm really not happy with how it ended. Ideally, Ranma and Kasumi would have stayed together with the possibility of Nabiki as well (either as a permanent member, or a temp friends-with-benefits) or just for a while until she found someone else. This really seemed to end with Ranma somewhat getting back together with Akane, which is lame, especially with how beaten up Ranma was afterward (with no signs of having enjoyed it)...
masaki yang yi1 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
All i have to say is LEMON'S please. Make some chapter's with lemony goodness.
PiNkBuN17 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
poor Ranma he ain't no pervert!
superking2000 chapter 11 . 12/5/2008
I believe that this story was a god among fanfics. Although it didn't get me going like "Twilight" it is a work of art.
Fuyukazehime chapter 11 . 6/16/2007
Well that was a very abrupt and stunning ending... didn't see that coming. I mean sure you could think Akane might have come back to Ranma but to come in and essentially rape him? That and she likes it rough, damn! Well... I'm not gonna say this was a good or bad fic. It was different... I don't so much like Ranma Akane pairings. But, at least it wasn't a Ranma Shampoo those are as bad as Ranma Kodachi.
tomdj1701 chapter 10 . 2/10/2007