Reviews for Flight of the Crane
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
nice
okashira janet chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Hi!

Well! Really this is a angst fic (I almost cry by Misao), Soujiro is evil but not more evil… Are you realized me? (because I not realized me) This is a original and great fic (some cruel but good…)

Luck and write more
Pint of Stella chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
!

OMG. (sobs) Soujiro!

Awesome ending. Nice how you left it open like that.
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Soujiro's betrayel was so unexpected and surprisingly hurtful because Misao was counting on him as someone who would help her. But I think the story was better this way. Unique and real. Great job.
Random Person chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
*clap*

Write more about SM or KK, I LOVE BOTH XD !
Noname chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Well...! THAT's really interestiínI can't find any other words to say

interesting...and more XD

can't wait to read more version
Hopeless Lady chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
such beautiful fic

could you please write more angst fic about this couple?

your writing style amazed me
Chibi-Assassin chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
ECKO!I LIKE THIS!The ending was too mcuh emotions!

Write more and I'll read AL of those!SM FOREVER!
Erica Madarine chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Very cool fic,keep writing more*clap*
blueskyti chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
you write angst very good!please write more for us
MSN-chan A.k.a MiSao-chaN chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Hi, Shimizu-DONO!

I would like to say everything-that I love your fic a lot. Yes! It's very meaningful and creative, which is very lacked in some SM author nowadays (sorry folk). Not only Sou's character and Mi's tactic, all in this are beautiful as well, thanks for writing such this kind of fic, this truly a nice contrast to 'Butterfly' (which is your other RK fic that made me furious " for making Sou's like a delusion man -.-")

I can't believe someone write fic like 'Butterfly' could actually write a SM fic like this

Please, write more if you could -with their TRUE kiss, I am really looking forward to reading your work!

Thanks again, and good luck to you in the future ;)
Takuya chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
HEY lady!They actually haven't KISSED even once in your story,MAKE IT UP FOR US OR DIE?HUMP?
Genki Ninjagirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
AW! WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE PLAEZ! I AM GONNA DIE OF THIS!
Charming Woman chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
I certainly very like Sou character here*fold arm* he is not just some mere happy smiling kid but a mature handsome young man that I always dream about :)

Thanks a lot, and he's sexy! ;)
Mura Tokudaiji chapter 1 . 10/21/2005