Reviews for Blood in the Water
jj chapter 1 . 1/30
That last sentence made a chill go down my spine
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
What happened to him. i mean i know he died bugs how did it happen
Kurowkannn chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I can see that real well...I love how You have Iruka meaning Dolphin and Kisame meaning Shark haha lol, I looked up Kisame and it said "Spirit Shark"
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Wow, what a disturbing ending! Yes, there was an uneasy feeling throughout their conversation, but that final line of the story really hits hard and fast. I wasn't quite prepared for it, and had to read it twice to realize that yes, Kisame really did kill poor Iruka (and mutilate his body, if they had to fish out "what remained" -shudders-). I really like how you wrote that last line, it really makes the story effective.
Desalona chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
oh my gost this was so creepy and cool at the same time. I loved the way you made the dolphin like naruto. It was realy unique _
meru chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
i don't know why but when i read the last line i started smiling like a mental serial killer...uh... i liked the story though

C:
mnb chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
lol *hearts*
Goth chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I wish I would have found this sooner, you're going om my favorites! Nice job!
HeeHeeHee01 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Haha, oh dear...

I think it's safe to say two things.

1) I don't think I can ever go to Sea World without thinking of this fanfic (so, good job! _)!

and,

2) That definitely strayed from the original storyline _'

Great job, anyways! lol
nopenopnope chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
...I love you. This was awesome! I loved it even more (oddly) when I read that it turned out completely different and was originally a romance ficcy...I love when stories grab the reigns away and do whatever the hell they want...even if I don't always like MY results, I love this one! And I have to love the story itself for having a personality. Hope I made sense...I tend not to.
Taita chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
*shudder* man that was disturbing and very unexpected. Ending was a bit sudden though, but maybe that contributes to the shock factor
White Speakers chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
wow that scared me XD i loved it, though. poor kisame! o.o irukas are for scare crows, lil' mr shark is gonna have his tail kicked by a straw man ...o.o
SARA chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
are you mental or what? poor iruka!
Neeako chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
HELL YEAH! X3 woot Kisame!

Kisame's name actully means 'Demon Shark', but you got it pretty close, so i'm not bothered by the little detail. at least you didn't say that his name meant 'lord of the donkey's' XD though, that would have been hilarious!

cough, anyway...kewl, interesting, never expected story.

uum...ignore this next rant, if you like. I'm just saying...stuff...

A shark's main pray is nether dolphins, nor humans. it is fish, seals and sea lions. They do hunt the rare dolphin, though, yet only if the dolphin is isolated and alone. most human attacks made by sharks, though, were mostly mis understandings, were the shark thought that a human -swimming, bleeding or gideing on a serfbourd- is a seal, or something. as of yet, there has been no shark attacks that have not been caused my human stupidity-like, punching the shark- or misunderstandings.

you got your facts a LITTLE mixed up, but hat doesn't matter, so you can ignor my rant. _ that was more to myself then you...the story was awesome. totally cool.

THREE CHEERS FOR KISAME! XD
Jaime Snyder chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Woah! That was really cool-and creepy! Awesomeness!