Reviews for The Twins
allikittenkat1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Very nice and heartfelt story.
Mary Gooby chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Aw, that made me smile, and feel sad! Loved it!
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
just great, amazingly written, brilliant characterisation!
lyin chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
love the idea of Fabian and Gideon helping save Fred & George and i really think they definitely have their names as middle names- though the alliteration's a bit much for me, i prefer Frederick Gideon and George Fabian ;) the scene where Arthur finds them, and the imagery of the glinting copper hair, is striking; and good detail having someone stay w/ the boys (though i don't know if it would be headquarters... and wouldn't Arthur need to send someone at the Ministry to deal w/ the Death Eaters, Fabian, and Gideon? the lack of quotation marks through me a little, as did some fragmented sentences (but given the timeline it was written in, an impressive piece. unfortunately, the timeline's off- if we assume James & lily were out of school when the Order photograph was taken, and Gideon's definitely in the photograph, him and Fabian were definitely still alive when the twins were born- Ron might have been too, i think. but that doesn't matter, still a great idea and a strong piece. love the image of Fabian and Gideon's twin crooked grins and their bravery, nice job, good luck with all your writing!
kate and cuz chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
wow that was awesome

but i had read some where that freds middle name was Gideon and georges was Fabian but that could have been wrong
TechnoPirate chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
that was so cute! adorible! i loved it so much!
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Aaw... I like that. I've always been interested in Gideon and Fabian as characters, but oddly enough, I'd never thought of them as twins before. And as middle names, they fit our twins perfectly! Nice li'l plot bunny! :-)
Little Miss Sci-Fi chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
so sweet i loved it
The Fat Chipmunk chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Very touching, very beautiful. I love how you connected the twins and I appreciate the detailed descriptions. Amazing one-shot.
Nothanksnoname chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
This was all absolutely beautiful, especially the bit on the stairs where Fabian and Gideon...yeah...anyway, this was brilliant. I like this idea. Two going, two coming. I bet they high-fived as they passed in opposite directions. For cc, you need to use quotes, because otherwise things get muchos confusing.
Sarah Sidle chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Amazingly well written. This piece had amazing emotion. Perfect. I like to think that Molly and her brother's had that connection. It seems right. Fantastic job. I'm sure this piece will stick with me for a long time.
Em chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
That was sweet. It brought tears to my eyes. I love stories with Fabian and Gideon!