Reviews for Née Black
Wierdgirl5834 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
very good.
unique.normality chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I really liked this!

I kinda thought that Narcissa's would be like Bellatrix's...

hers is sad, though...
NobodyAtAll chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Aww, poor Bellatrix. Andromeda and Narcissa have it pretty darn good though! :)

I like it.
atsuibelulah chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I really liked this. Nicely simple, it explored a very important momen in the lives of the three Black sisters. The relationships in that family are definaly worth eploring and you've done it wondefully here.
wokeuptonight chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
What a pretty story. I like how the Black sisters all thought alike despite the differences in the people they chose.
Eriala chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I just realized I had never reviewed this story, which was very rude considering I love it and have read it several times. You did a very good job of showing the contrast between the three sisters, and your characterization of each one was perfect. The writing itself flowed wonderfully - I think I might like this even more than your elves, strangely enough.

Lily106 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Um Rodolph scares me...It was coolie.
Corri chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
This was fascinating, beautiful, and wonderful. You did such a good job of capturing the essence of each couple at such a significant moment in their lives. Also, this made me happy because Ted/Andromeda is hard find.
silver chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
just fyi... "Ma mignonne dont les yeus" the "yeus" part is supposed to be "yeux"
Marie chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
*Makes a mental note to rememeber reading some of her Tolkien fanfictions*

Very good, loved it)
MariaMG chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
It's awsome! I liked it very much, how you emphasize the no-longer-at-home feeling that was more or less the same but at the same time very different in the three of them because of the choices they made! Very in-character to me! Looking forward to reading another story with the pairings!
kArlITaLUna chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
What a contrast. One very unhappy, one very happy and the other just searching for comfort I believe. I liked it very much!
Evenstar Elanor chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
AH! NO ELVES! VANA! you're another one gone! Am I the only one who trudges on persisting with Elves?

That was great though.

I think each of them were well in character, though we know very little about Andromeda.
Morganofthefairies chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
wow, i really really loved that. What was the french? would you be ever so kind as to translate it as i am unrefined and have no idea what it says.

Wonderful, really really great.*gush* you really should expand this, or do more black sister fics.