Reviews for Virtuoso
24601 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
SHINY! The dialogue was spot-on, and after the BDM, I'm always desperate for more Zoe/Wash moments. Thanks for posting!
The General G of K chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Haha, I loved this! As I was finishing this up, I was just thinking about how hot and masculine Jayne was being with his line, "I wanted you, I'd sling you over my shoulder and take you to my bunk." and then you finish this up with Zoe saying, "I'll be in my bunk." HAHAHA, love it. I like that it began with a respect suddenly turned into attraction because of course a warrior woman would be attracted to a warrior guy, which we all know Wash secretly is.

The General
Linnath chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
This is awesome! Do you have more vignettes of Wash and Zoe?
AgentRusco chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
very nice. I've written at lease one like this myself.
AmazinglyMe chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I loved it to death. :P

Awesome.

~ AmazinglyMe
Creedog VanDrey chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Cute little fic. While I don't want to see them fall in love, you might have continued the story a tad bit. But, all the same, well done.
Stormkpr chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I really liked it. I can see Zoe storming into the room, demanding she be told who left the flower in her bunk. And I can see her being impressed with Wash's piloting skills. The dialog was true to character.
chaka chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Aww, that was so cute. Very good in terms of characterization and everything, as well. I especially liked how the rose was yellow & a sign of friendship.
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Zoe's in character - her threats, her badassery. She's my hero. Anyway, this is another well-written one, and I was curious about Zoe's transition. Glad someone wrote about it. Thanks for sharing!
Simply Lily chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Oh, dear, I can see about 45 reviews coming your way from me. I can't help it, your work is just so amazing...
The Phantom chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
A most excellent and admirable piece. The prose was vivid and exciting, and the dialogue was wonderfully in-character. Even the title was poetry.

Bravo!

~ Phantom
The RyRy chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
YAY! This is amazingly cute for such a short piece. I always wondered how they went from one end of the spectrum to another... and Wash knowing all about roses... it suits him. I really like this work of yours. I think you could have added a little more detail about the asteroid field - maybe showed us rather than told us what happened - but I adore what you've done here. Thank you! Great ending line.
tabbi chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
omg... this was funny. i loved it. wash is still my fav, no matter what. i've always wondered how they got together. i like your take. thanks for sharing. please share more.
Hope-W chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
This fic is great, i loved it, would be so wonderfull if you keep writting Zoe/Wash fics.

Congratulations!
Pinkypop22 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
This was a very Shiny story.

If there is no way that you would consider making this one longer could you please try something else with Wash and Zoe?