Reviews for Untouchable
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I think it's probably Hughes...or Hawkeye because if she was there, I don't think she'd let Roy look at those books. But I loved it. Great job!
EliTigre chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
good yes Edo, Roy is human like you
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Ur such a good writer! You conveyed the emotions perfectly
Radon65 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I imagined it being who we all know. That was pretty good. I liked Ed's thoughts about how if Mustang is human, then he can be hurt. All the shouldn't in this fic are great.
angela chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
it worked very well
Clashing Harmony chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Yes! This was very good indeed. You portrayed both Roy and Mustang very well indeed. Keep it up!
WamprickNyx chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Well, I guess it's Hughes who's dead, but Ed learns his death much later so it doesn't really mak sense. If Riza was the one... eh, I'm a Roiai fan, so I would expect it to be Riza D

This was very well-written and touching. Ed's characterization is really accurate, as well. I'm glad I read it.
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Wow, just wow. I think I found my new favorite parental!RoyEd author. :D Completely in-character and well-written to boot. I interpreted the person dead to be Hughes, since if Hawkeye died I think that Roy would completely shut down, since they're almost one person, in a sense. (That's more illustrated in the manga version, though, not sure if you've only seen the anime)
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Sad ;.; But I love that you do so many Ed-Roy fics that are non-romantic.
NewMoonFlicker chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Impressive. Haha, that's just about the only thing forthcoming from my brain at the moment! But it really is, very much a thought provoking story with both characters very much the way they should be. Ed's thought process is really awesome. I can see him thinking and doing all of what he did, because his hate and distrust and mislike of Mustang is double-sided. So, great job. Keep it up!

Merry Christmas!

NewMoon
Katty008 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
After I read your last note, I thought up my own theory. Yes, anyone would feel remorse for needlessly killing people with a power they don't understand, but what if in Ishbal Mustang accidentally killed someone else? A friend who was caught in the crossfire, maybe even a relative? I mean, if you randomly shoot off huge fireballs, then the damage control isn't going to be very easy and a lot of people are going to die without you even seeing their faces.
Deletedaccountk chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
oh wow. As the others had said, brilliant, and other such wonderful comments that belong with this story. Very very wonderful.
Ookami-Lupin chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
huh, thats cool. I like how you left the name unsaid. I'm thinking it'd be good to have Riza on the stone, that'd freak Mustang out. No? xD Nicely written!

-O
RaindropLightwave chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
This was great! I never thought of it this way... So sad...
o0.meats.of.evil.0o chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
That's good. It made sense to the people who know what happened, but no spoilers for the people who don't. Exellante! (Ho crap, I hope I never do that again. How the hell do you spell 'exellent' in spanish? I wouldn't know. I taking fucking french and I fucking hate it.)