Reviews for Wedding Night
DD3 chapter 4 . 9/21
wonderfully written story, thank you so much for sharing~! :)
AngelaLove072101 chapter 4 . 8/9
Cute I enjoyed it very much
AngelaLove072101 chapter 1 . 8/9
Oh, this is so cute
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 7/25
"Oh! Victor's palm came to rest on something. It was firm, but rather soft. What is this? he asked himself. He prodded it a little before realizing it was the pillow on his side of the bed. Suddenly Victor blushed, realizing that he'd have to be a bit more careful with his investigative prodding-that could have been Victoria."

Hah! That was very evil, but hilarious.
Mrs. Skellington chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
Absolutely lovely :) the ending was so serine I could almost feel the happiness laced with romance. Keep up the good work :)
Zachary Osgood chapter 4 . 10/4/2015
Haha! Well that was amusing! Yes I cannot see the characters doing "that" just yet. I was thinking as I was reading this chapter, that they couldn't do "it" because you wrote in your first book I read "Nine Months and Counting", that Victor and Victoria had been married like two years or so before Victoria consived of a child (Lydia right?).

Well that was a good story, and kind of an unexpected ending!

Very good!
Zachary Osgood chapter 3 . 10/3/2015
Geez, these two are just having such a difficult time, but then again, with their time period I'm sure it would be for a lot of people. Seeing how today I assume for people it's not so difficult seeing how the media and society plays a huge role on the means of influence.
It is awful to say, but it is pretty funny to read!

Zachary Osgood.
Zachary Osgood chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
Huh, so Victoria did have some kind of "talk", and from Maudeline! Haha! She really really didn't seem to help much. Poor Victoria, just so skiddish about the first night.
Now, this is just a little suggestion, but maybe try to work in a way for Victoria to find out that the "corpse woman's" name is "Emily". Because the reader would probably expect that Victoria would know Emily's name.

Very good and kinda amusing,
Zachary Osgood chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
When I started reading this, based on the story description, I thought that their first night together was after Emily went to heaven, but then how you wrote that it was two weeks after, then it started to make sense to me.
Oh dear Lord, poor Victor! It would be pretty hard for a guy like him to get the "birds and the bees" talk! Geez, I wonder if Victoria got that same talk, however, I don't see finis or maudeline giving that little discussion.
Though I must say that I believe that even if Victor did marry Emily, I don't think they would do "that", even if they did, I don't think Emily being a corpse can conseive of a child.

Pretty good idea for a following story from the movie, I can't help but laugh a little as I'm reading about poor Victor!

Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
:-) :-{
HAFanForever chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Yes, this probably isn't how a typical first wedding night is supposed to go, but at least Victoria was completely understanding and sympathetic towards Victor as she was when they first met. She is not upset with him in the least, like their parents probably would be if they learned what they actually did on this night.

Good story with this couple. I can't wait to read more of your stories when I have the time. :)
HAFanForever chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Their awkward conversation here reminds of the one they share when they first meet, when Victor struggles to say that they will be married the next day. But just like that scene, here Victoria is still calm, cool, and collected, and not at all confused or turned away by Victor's behavior. She knows exactly what he wants to say when he struggles to do so. She can handle his shyness, far more than Emily or anyone else he knows or ever knew could.
HAFanForever chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Yes, Victor is definitely more of a nervous person than Victoria, even though I can picture her being just as shy about this as Victor. Of course, her mother couldn't be a much better help at explaining what is meant to happen on her wedding night than Victor's father would be to him. (On a side note, I definitely think that Victor and Victoria would marry very quickly after the events of the film because the Everglots are still broke and desperate to stay out of the poorhouse, even though by law, Victoria is a widow. Of course, she's not one of those grieving widows, but one who is happy to be rid of her so-called devoted husband. And again, the whole situation of Emily giving up Victor and Barkis dying by drinking the poison was the best move to allow Victor and Victoria to be together at if they can move on to the next important step as a married couple! :D)
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Given Victor's shy and nervous demeanor as seen in the film, I could only imagine that what is supposed to happen between him and Victoria on their wedding night would absolutely mortify and terrify him, not to mention he would feel so because he fears that Victoria would hate him and be disgusted by doing this with him. Count on William to be the one to explain to Victor what is meant to go on, rather than Nell, but that doesn't make Victor feel any better. At least the couple are in a place where they can have complete privacy away from their parents, but I think is just so afraid of this step that he'd unintentionally avoid Victoria at first, though I think he'd also know he couldn't do that forever.
unusual-underground chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oh wow! You are a wonderful writer! The descriptions you provide are great! The structure is well thought out! And you obviously harbor some knowledge of the era! I LOVE this!