Reviews for Wedding Night
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
:-) :-{
HAFanForever chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Yes, this probably isn't how a typical first wedding night is supposed to go, but at least Victoria was completely understanding and sympathetic towards Victor as she was when they first met. She is not upset with him in the least, like their parents probably would be if they learned what they actually did on this night.

Good story with this couple. I can't wait to read more of your stories when I have the time. :)
HAFanForever chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Their awkward conversation here reminds of the one they share when they first meet, when Victor struggles to say that they will be married the next day. But just like that scene, here Victoria is still calm, cool, and collected, and not at all confused or turned away by Victor's behavior. She knows exactly what he wants to say when he struggles to do so. She can handle his shyness, far more than Emily or anyone else he knows or ever knew could.
HAFanForever chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Yes, Victor is definitely more of a nervous person than Victoria, even though I can picture her being just as shy about this as Victor. Of course, her mother couldn't be a much better help at explaining what is meant to happen on her wedding night than Victor's father would be to him. (On a side note, I definitely think that Victor and Victoria would marry very quickly after the events of the film because the Everglots are still broke and desperate to stay out of the poorhouse, even though by law, Victoria is a widow. Of course, she's not one of those grieving widows, but one who is happy to be rid of her so-called devoted husband. And again, the whole situation of Emily giving up Victor and Barkis dying by drinking the poison was the best move to allow Victor and Victoria to be together at last...now if they can move on to the next important step as a married couple! :D)
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Given Victor's shy and nervous demeanor as seen in the film, I could only imagine that what is supposed to happen between him and Victoria on their wedding night would absolutely mortify and terrify him, not to mention he would feel so because he fears that Victoria would hate him and be disgusted by doing this with him. Count on William to be the one to explain to Victor what is meant to go on, rather than Nell, but that doesn't make Victor feel any better. At least the couple are in a place where they can have complete privacy away from their parents, but I think is just so afraid of this step that he'd unintentionally avoid Victoria at first, though I think he'd also know he couldn't do that forever.
Mina Little chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oh wow! You are a wonderful writer! The descriptions you provide are great! The structure is well thought out! And you obviously harbor some knowledge of the era! I LOVE this!
Markirs chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
The best part about this short segment is that the idea is supposed to be erotic and such, but the both of them made it so awkward it was really entertaining to read! :}
Excellently written!
x-Goody2Shoes-x chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
I have only just discovered this - and oh my God, I think it is one of the sweetest, cutest ficlets ever on this site!

You captured the characters of Victor and Victoria very well - you also extended their characters to this dilemna so that it was not only believable, but entertaining. And since these characters were made for a children's film, it was probably difficult - but you nailed it!

I love the awkward tension between them, the little slapstick comedy... (poor, poor Victor - the bit about Bumbling Husband made me laugh. A LOT).

And in short, this is why I am so glad we have sex ed these days, to avoid situations like this ever, ever happening in reality. Just... poor Victor. Poor Victoria!

I'm glad they had their happy snuggly little moment at the end though :) I like to think they got there eventually over the hoenymoon!

Brilliant job.
clickytheclickster2.0 chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
This is so adorable! Poor Victor and Victoria. I find it precious how purely their love slowly developing. I laughed when they were trying to figure out what exactly what "it" was. Excellent job!
Anne Oying chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Haha!

Deliciously awkward, amazing hesistant... oh, poor Victor, I felt so sorry for him - and yet I couldn't stop laughing either!

Oh well, they'll get there eventually
MissBliss8527 chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
I probably shouldn't of, but I laughed the whole way through this and the last chapter. :P :D It's just so funny!
Miscella chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Delightfully awkward, sweet, and spot on with the characters!
Lily16 chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
Aww...How sweet! I love how innocent thay are, Poor Victor, he'll figure it out, one day XD
A chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
That was completely adorable! And possibly the funniest 'first time' story I've ever read, fanfiction or not. I really loved how naive and innocent their characters were in the movie, and you captured that so well, I could hear their voices in my head while I was reading this.
Lady Halloween chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Poor Victor, he's such a little stupid idiot. No offense Vic, but I mean really! Marital relations! gosh, what the heck is wrong with that boy!