Reviews for Grim Reap
SevernSound chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Very well done.
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
CSI and Dead Like Me - a crystalline crossover! Fabulous writing, you've nailed George, Rube and Mason beautifully as well as the whole CSI gang! Keep up the great work!
Turtlebaby chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I've never seen Dead Like Me. However, now I just might have to. That was painfully good. Beautiful. Thanks for such a good read.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Wow, this story was very good. A nice crossover that was sad, touching and very true to character.
ShellyBryan chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Damn you ... you had me cryin' at three different spots.

Well done. 'Dead Like Me' was actually filmed in my little town in BC, Canada; or at least a few episodes were.

I don't want to say that I liked your story because well ... Grissom died ... but it was very well done and ... *sigh* ... I liked it. *tear*
spongebob chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
i have never seen "Dead Like Me" but oh wow...job well done... i have tears in my eyes just like everyone else..
perfectcrime chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
That is rediculesly sad and competly awsome at the same time. This story I s totally going in my faves.
D chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
WOW - crying at work not a good idea GREAT STORY
Nito chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
I can't tell you how much I loved this. Although it did remind me that DLM was canceled. I miss that show. This story was perfect, totally in character and extremely sad.
FingersMcMerritt chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Oh this made me cry. Very well done, and so sad.
Eden Eyes chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
OMG! My sister Sassy told me to read this, and I cried! lol. This rocked Wicca, simply was AMAZING! Excellent work Girl!
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
wicca,

this was beautiful and you almost made me cry

damn i wanted him to do a "Ghost" like scene...hm

Sassy

Where are you?
LostNovember chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
OMG i have tears in my eyes right now. It's really sad, but it's written very beautifully. I like how you wrote Dead Like Me/ CSI. It's very in character and I really like that.
Tessa chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Aw, omg, that's such a sad story *sob*. Great job on it. You've written it very beautiful and it brought tears to my eyes. Keep up the good work!
forensicsgirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I hate you. You made me cry. I normally avoid character death stories, but since it was you I made an exception. It was beautiful and very well written (as always) but now I need to go read something so fluffy it's candy floss in order to get out of the despair you've put me in...