Reviews for Written Upon the Sands of Time
emw314 chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
Thank you for an incredibly interesting story. I haven't read Dune in years, and am now thinking that I should do so with an older mind.

Again, thanks.
HCVquizibo chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
gaygaygaygaygay ah! only 1 out of 6 of these stories doesn't have a gay main character.
anon chapter 8 . 10/27/2007
O_o Double checks Dune books, . . . Paul is not gay, he wouldn't be allowed to be gay if he were, due to his duties. otherwise a great fic.
zafaran chapter 8 . 3/10/2007
This is... interesting. It's one of the more interesting variations on YAHF, and I've enjoyed it. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters on more stories sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran zafaran{at}fastmail{dot}fm
riyirowe chapter 8 . 2/17/2006
So...I liked it...it was confusing at times, but not necessarily in a bad way. Lots of books I have read in my lit classes have been confusing at times. I don't know if you intended it or not, but the ending gives off the vibe of a sequal coming...Anyway, I did like it, and I love the crossover. There isn't enough Dune/BtVS out there.
kain-boa chapter 8 . 2/6/2006
great story, would like to see a sequel
Selene chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
love the story, will you enter the spice worm next chapter? more xand/angel please
Salestia chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
wow! love it! more please!*gives xander's patent puppy-dog eyes*
Angel of Mercy chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
*squeal* this is awesome! not only that but it is original too! this is the first dune crossy over i've seen. i love dune! update soon, i want to see the reprocussions, i don't think i spelled that right. curse me and my in ability to spell! anyway, update! ;)