Reviews for Thief for a Day
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
i liked it ]] though for some reason i kept imagining her cane as pink and girly. Because of that, the scene where PT was using it made me giggle. lol
Tyrack Wolf II chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I've read one of your stories on the Sucker Punch website. This is an excellent story.
Heiduska chapter 8 . 10/24/2006
Wow..now that..was SOME AWESOME ENDING! I just couldn't get my eyes off of the screen, I just read and read and read.

I am quite sad that this had to end, and I hope you meant it when you were talking about future stories.

Aww, you said such nice things about me, even though I didn't do anything

I hope I get to see new work from you, and soon!

Kirmon64 chapter 7 . 7/9/2006
Odairu: reminds me of a fic on Sucker Punch's site that mentions how Carmelita was a theif for 48hrs. Did you write that? Anyways, I can't wait for the last chapter!

Orion: Very good. I only noticed one spelling mistake... it says 'lowly' instead of 'slowly' when Sly's telling him the bomb trick he learned from Bentley. Keep up teh good work!
NaoliolaStarFly chapter 7 . 5/31/2006
is Hopeless battle the last chapter, because i really want to know what happens after this chapter. please continue it soon.
Heiduska chapter 7 . 5/9/2006
Whoa, another great chappie from you! Your writing style just gets better and better all the time. Yeah maybe you're right about the violence rate being lower than 8 and a half in this chapter. But I don't mind, there was still some.

I hope to see an update soon!

BurnoutFreak chapter 7 . 5/9/2006
Hey, now this is really good, and you have Sly and Carmelita together without any mushiness... IT'S GREAT! DO MORE!
Heiduska chapter 6 . 5/5/2006
Whoa now was THAT some well written text! Really sad, but on the same time it was full of action!

With your writing skills, the violence rate could be even from 8-9.

I love it when I get to bite my nails (usually I don't do that, yuck) in fear when I read something violent and scary.

Hoping to see some more soon!

Heid _
Heiduska chapter 5 . 5/5/2006
Heh, having Carmelita in the gang will be SO much fun! _

Kitty Petro chapter 6 . 5/4/2006
Uh Oh Slys in trouble now

LOL

Uppdate this is really good

The warmest regards

Captein Amelia
Stinger - VXR42 chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
Violence-rated 8.

it's very good to read a proper and well-writen Sly/Carm story once in a blue moon, and yours is certainly doing that.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Stinger - VXR42 chapter 5 . 5/2/2006
Now this is really, really good. I want to hear more!
Heiduska chapter 4 . 5/1/2006
Ooh now was THAT well written! I was laughing probably as hard as the audience when I imagined Carmelita doing all those things! _

Wish I had seend it, Sly must had a great time watching that!

Stinger - VXR42 chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
Int-er-esting. Not many people actually have Sly taking advantage of Carmelita, and it's good to see you doing something good for once, and it's different.

Keep it comin'!

AG510
Heiduska chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
Damn I couldn't review earlier!

Now wow! This was awesome! _

I'm so so so waiting for you to update :D