Reviews for Are You Ready?
Fast Frank chapter 24 . 3/19
A note on terminology: Hatches cover the openings in decks. Watertight or airtight doors are called "doors".
Fast Frank chapter 5 . 3/18
Xander's throwing out SCA as an excuse for the weapons, probably wouldn't raise the red flag for O'Neill and Carter as it would for me. The SCA doesn't use real weapons.
marius1117 chapter 25 . 6/25/2017
damn, this is same good story, it need to be continued
Regin chapter 25 . 5/20/2017
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
forklifter16 chapter 25 . 3/17/2017
Ah man! Another great fic that died. This totally sucks, especially as it ends on a kind of cliffhanger.
brendafay chapter 25 . 10/19/2016
Tsamoka chapter 25 . 3/3/2015
Blah. Linear time paradoxes suck! Give me fluid time dynamics anytime!
AnAncientBard chapter 25 . 4/24/2014
Really really great.
10/10
Normally I don't read Buffy story's but something about the description of this one really caught me, masterfully done!
Update soon and don't let this die!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 25 . 2/28/2014
This is awesome! I hope for more!
carick of hunter moon chapter 25 . 9/16/2013
well done, nice use of a canon plot twist on what is all ready a very good story
timunderwood9 chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
"The Tau'ri weapons might have seemed laughable to the Goa'uld, but weapons alone didn't win wars."

Comment that has basically nothing to do with your story: it might be useful to pretend that is the case while writing a story, but in the real world a sufficient imbalance of weapons is enough to win wars.

I mean I like the SG universe, but like in almost every action setting, if it was real the good guys would have lost.
alokin chapter 25 . 5/20/2013
Youre in a really tricky part of the story .

Im curious how you will resolve this .
Beyogi chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
Well... this chapter was a surprise. I really wonder where it is going.

Great story so far, thank you for writing,
Beyogi
bellatrixatwar chapter 25 . 2/26/2013
my, oh my, what a story! i'm really impressed with your work with both of the universes. hope to read another chapter soon!
the DragonBard chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
Well, Angel and Spike both gave up killing, after getting their souls back.