Reviews for Are You Ready?
vampireharry the 2 chapter 25 . 2/28
This is awesome! I hope for more!
carick of hunter moon chapter 25 . 9/16/2013
well done, nice use of a canon plot twist on what is all ready a very good story
timunderwood9 chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
"The Tau'ri weapons might have seemed laughable to the Goa'uld, but weapons alone didn't win wars."

Comment that has basically nothing to do with your story: it might be useful to pretend that is the case while writing a story, but in the real world a sufficient imbalance of weapons is enough to win wars.

I mean I like the SG universe, but like in almost every action setting, if it was real the good guys would have lost.
alokin chapter 25 . 5/20/2013
Youre in a really tricky part of the story .

Im curious how you will resolve this .
Beyogi chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
Well... this chapter was a surprise. I really wonder where it is going.

Great story so far, thank you for writing,
Beyogi
bellatrixatwar chapter 25 . 2/26/2013
my, oh my, what a story! i'm really impressed with your work with both of the universes. hope to read another chapter soon!
the DragonBard chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
Well, Angel and Spike both gave up killing, after getting their souls back.
DarkRubberNeck chapter 25 . 2/5/2013
This story is awesome _
Ragnar92 chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Come on, she would spill to the sgc. Random girls and civilians fighting a war? I doubt cassie would let that happen without pulling the sgc into it.
Tangerine-Alert chapter 25 . 1/8/2013
Fantastic to see a new chapter.

I love alternate universe stories (and crossover stories obviously!) and an alternate universe within a crossover is just fabulous.

I'm now left wondering if Dawn and the Slayers will invoke, summon or use something to find out what happened or will events just take their course and the timeline will snap back to something more or less what it was.
The Unicorn chapter 25 . 1/4/2013
Glad to see this updating, I really liked the fact they're actually thinking about which timeline is the 'right' one. hope to see more of this soon.
The Sithspawn chapter 25 . 1/4/2013
Ooohhh...what a dilemma! To act or not to act!:D

I'm thrilled to see this story continued and I absolutely loved this chapter! Though how come that Anya's alive the changes made by SG-1 in the timeline should not have affected her or any of the scoobies till probably after they destroyed Sunnydale?

Anyway, still glad to read this and I can't wait to see how you reslove this!:):):)

So update soon please!:)
Inoeth chapter 24 . 12/16/2011
An amusing fic that so far is working out very well. keep it up and update again soon.
anonymous chapter 24 . 4/20/2011
This is just such a well written story! From time to time over the years I re-read it just for the enjoyment of it all. You have the characters dead-on and blend the two worlds together so well and this last chapter just shows that off once again. The Dawn and Jack scenes were just precious and the Cassie and Sam ones showed how effortlessly you move from one world to the other and back again. Just as with your "To Be or Not" series of stories. Just so good to read over and over! And the same with all your other stories now that I think about it. Great author! I see your are still active in your writing as I enjoyed "Hiding in Plain Sight" recently. So I have some hope that you will return to "Ready" from time to time as well (pretty please? With sugar on it?) Thank you so much for all the enjoyment you have given us with your work!
Lexi0521 chapter 24 . 3/27/2011
This is a VERY interresting story. I hope you continue it!

Thank you for sharing your talents!