Reviews for The Letter
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
i love you sam said rafi
LoveandScience chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
omgosh that was such a cute story :D would you please add more? :D i think jerry and sam are meant to be :)
RealGhostbuster1984 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
A very sweet little story, with some spelling errors that can be ironed out. I don't feel guilty about liking the idea of a Sam/Jerry romance, I don't know, itcould work somehow...Are you planning to update, please do...

Thanks

RGB1984
Tjikicew chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
A very romantic story about the spies. Nice scenario, in the line of the series (birds of a feather ...). Maybe too little action, but as we are following Jerry and not the spies, it can be accepted.

But I'm afraid, the use of the English language needs some more practice. If you don't use the language properly, readers have: a. a problem understanding your story,

b. get distracted (What on earth does the author means?)

c. (WORST!) lose interest, and that would be a pity as you write good stories.

Love to read more by you.
Mat49324 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Wow! Great! Awesome! Is that it? If that isn't, then you just gotta update soon. Oh, and since you're new, could you check out some of my stories just so I can get your own opinion? You don't need to, but i'd appreciate it if you did.

-Mathew
Farhan Tre chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Aww... that was sweet...I felt like crying...and the poem's good too...But Jerry having a crush on Sam? Now that's really odd...please update soon...

Marty