Reviews for Blood Drops
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
He'll come back for us priceless
alisosia chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
so sweet of Simon

River's two strong men - sigh
Cede-Lede chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I love Simon's reaction to Jayne's leaving at the end. It was like he'd been watching a romantic movie and they completely butchered the ending and he's feeling all righteously indignant over it.
masey chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
that was really good, wish there was more..
canthereisto chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
you totally got how they'd all deal witht he situation, esp, river. Lvoed that, brilliant!

RomanceGuru chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
So very romantic, beautifully done. There are so many intense emotions at work. Great play between the three characters. I enjoyed this bit;

“You trying to kill me with your brain, Crazy?” Jayne finally whispers.

“Wouldn’t ever kill you,” River whispers back. “You called me River when you thought I was dying.”

“Well, you ain’t dyin’ now, so I aim to call you what I want, Crazy. And you can’t fix me.”

“I can complete you though,” River replies. “I fit.”
BrienneofThrace chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
*wibbles* So damn sweet! I love you! Your fics make me feel like hot chocolate. They're so warm and emotional and not at all over the top. Words can't express how happy they make me!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
good ending...
Karanina chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Wackonese... LOL

I like that Simon's accepting of it... no one ever does that angle.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
cozzie chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
I've become addicted. these stories are brilliant. my new morning routine goes, get up, shower, get dressed, check for any new stories in the little things series. i'm looking forward to readin the next installment
anon chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I love the vignettes, can't wait to read more. I like how you carry Jayne's character further in the direction it seemed to be going in Firefly- it's believable, even if slightly more extreme. I kinda wish they'd shown that side of Jayne in Serenity. Too many characters, too little time, I guess.
bugchicklv chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Love the last bit, about how Jayne will come back for "us" and how she equates herself with the guns, sort of. And this is one of the VERY FEW fics where Simon isn't freaking out, which is cool. Cause IMHO either Simon or Mal has to give.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Intense wonderful writing. One of the things that amazes me about this series is how different each section is, but all with the one underlying theme of love between River and Jayne.

You go girl. Great great story
Dina C chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I enjoy your Little Things series very much - especially the frequency with which you add new short stories. It's fun to read. :)