Reviews for Blood Drops
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
"Us." Aw... It's so sad. That he rejects her I mean. I am quite cheering the developments otherwise. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Macbeth's Lady chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Yay! I've been reading this whole series, but not reviewing faithfully. So here we go: Keep writing it, you're awesome. My favorite was the one where River was writing the letter. Brilliant.

Peaceout, Mary
EvilBunny chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
This recalls the first one in the story wonderfully, reminding us of River's weaponess and how Jayne really is the one best suited to caring for weapons.

yay for Simon really and truly wanting what is best for his sister, just as he should. can't wait to see Mal's reaction to all this.

tralala. you continue to rock beyond rockness.
Jack E. Peace chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
“That ain’t me! I don’t speak wackonese!” LOL, couldn't help myself. Very cute story! You must, at all costs, continue this series!
dedanaan chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
This is the most understanding I've seen Simon in a long time reading River/Jayne ship fics. I loved the by-play between the three of them.

You're the writer of one of my favourite fics in the HG/SS fandom too (Heart With No Companion), so it's really nice to see you also write another of my favourite ships in this fandom too.
simonishot chapter 1 . 10/18/2005

“She doesn’t need a doctor anymore, Jayne,” Simon replies. He’s surprised his voice is steady. “She needs someone who understands her.”

“That ain’t me! I don’t speak wackonese!” The big man vehemently denies. **

That last line had me laughing out loud in the middle of the uni. library. I can so picture Jayne saying that. And Simon...sigh...I love him anyways, but it's so nice to read a story where, even if he doesn't like the Jayne/River dynamic he's adult enough to let River make her own decisions. I think this is my favortie so far...
punkcatwitissues chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Excuse me while I pick up my jaw from the keyboard... dhdhddfksgskfskjfgkgf. Ok. Done. This story was... amazing. So amazing I'm now pretty certain I'm going to fail with my own River/Jayne fic that is in progress, lol. I don't think anything can get any better than this. I'll be anxiously awaiting part 13. :)
Innogen chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Wow! I'm surprised that Simon is so calm about all of this.

I still wish for River/Mal though...

How can I Mary Sue in without being obvious, Michmak? I am such a hopeless romantic. I want Mal, Daniel, and Rodney. ::sigh::

This is really well written. The more of these Firefly shorts you write, the more they flow-kind of like rocking in a boat on water. I am also reminded, in a way, of the Suzanne Vega song, "Blood Makes Noise"-Have you heard it? It would be such a great backdrop for this fic, and kind of an opposition to the composition.

Innogen