Reviews for What Hope I Can Offer
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
oh he should no what Aragorn is going through i mean he is a prince
punkballet chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Sweetheart, I'm gonna suggest something. First, the facts: you are a beautiful writer, you can get into the character's heads like the PotC authors do. You've got talent, chum. Second, the diagnosis: I think you should write your own novel. I read your profile. You're right. You ARE a writer who happens to be a Home Depot worker. Show the entire world, not just us readers of fanfiction.
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
_

I am really enjoying reading all these stories!

Good fic, little mistakes and I am off to read more of your fics.

InuNightWalker
Isilwen chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Wonderfully delightful! Bravo!

Isilwen
The One Last Elf chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Oh! I really liked this! Good job and really good characterization! Kudos to you!
IwishSan chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
OOh. I love this. I really like the friendship bond between Legolas and Estel/Aragorn. They often help each other and they truly care for each other as well.
Celebdil-Galad and Tinlaure chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Allow us to be your first few reviewer(s)! We just felt we had to tell you that this was really well written and it was a shame that you had no competion in our challenge! Congrats on a great story! :)

Um...we are assuming that you know we posted it on our site, right? Did we e-mail you? Sorry, our Yahoo! e-mail underwent a viral assult and was invaded by a spammer.

We are sorry if we offended you or anyhting. It was our last intention! Every just sort of got fuddled and people who claimed that they were oging to enter did not and it was just a horrid mess.

Anyway, you had an excellent story and we hope to see more work by you in the future!

All the Best,

Celeb and Tin
invisigoth3 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Great story you well deserved to win, no matter how many entries there were. I like the everthing aobut the the story and I think that you should write more. I liked the touch of humour and you have their relationship right on the mark. Nice work for your first story. I hope to be reading more from you in the future.
xFlickerx chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I love it You really pay attention to the movie in short I think you really had a good idea of what legolas was feeling.
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
What a perfectly marvelous story, especially for your first effort. I am totally impressed. And since you did state that it is movieverse, there are no quibbles to bring up about Aragorn's reluctance to be king. I love the books but I also love the movies' portrayal of Aragorn as a soul divided. Legolas is perfect in this fic - the reverie regarding the archery contest well done. Your language skills are first-rate. I only spotted one tiny little mistake (you left out the 'u' in the word 'human's' in one spot). But the story itself was excellent, the emotional aspects well done. Your Legolas knew just what to say about the hobbits' capture and Boromir's death. I especially liked the mention of Boromir, not as a failure, but as one who ultimately recognized where his true loyalties lie. I always find his death scene to be one of the saddest. You incorporated a touch of humor, too (the infant Estel memory and the Gimli chain mail scene which I always smile at). And in the end, Legolas' own words come back to him. Hope indeed. Superbly done. So, in sum, great, great beginning. I really hope you write more - a longer story would be nice *hint*. The good authors are out there, but they're a little harder to find nowadays.