Reviews for Thirty Pieces of Silver
ISeeThestrals chapter 6 . 1/17/2016
You haven't updated this story in years. These few chapters are well written and intriguing. It would be a terrible shame to let it go unfinished. I sincerely hope it won't stay incomplete forever.
LouBelle04 chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Really interesting fic!

LBx
Mother of Tears chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
I just stumbled upon this story and I think it is fantastic. Will you go on with it?
zafaran chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
Any chance of more chapters anytime soon? You're developing a nice plot. Severus is my favorite character, and I always love to read stories that use him to good effect. I'm looking forward to seeing if you can get his name cleared so that he can live without looking over his shoulder. Though your title of "Thirty pieces of Silver" has a connotation that makes me wonder if you're going to manage to get Severus to safety in the end. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
granger-malfoy chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
its gd keep updating
mia madwyn chapter 6 . 11/30/2007
I started reading this, thinking it was complete in 6, and of course it's not. I see that it was updated in May of this year (07) so am holding out hope that it's not abandoned.

It's quite fascinating and lovely and I look forward to more!
Jenwryn chapter 6 . 11/21/2007
More, please?
ssforever chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
I really like this story and hope that you will continue now the DH is out.

ssforever
blackacess chapter 6 . 9/3/2007
awesome :) please update soon !
Linnorria chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
Ah, poor 'mione.
Pawn'sVictory chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
Neat story. It flows really well. Even when you switch authors at the chapter breaks. Fun read.
amsev chapter 6 . 6/11/2007
I love this wonderful, complex story. Hope to see an update soon.
Aldavinur chapter 6 . 6/10/2007
Oh, poor Neville, and poor Hermione and poor Severus.

This last chapter was really sad, you had me crying there.

But all in all, I think that this story is wonderful. It is very well written and the plot is also promising.

I like how you portray Severus as well as Hermione and I'm curious to see how things work out for them.

Please update soon.

Greetings

Aldavinur
notplainjane chapter 6 . 6/5/2007
This is a wonderful story! Your characterization of Hermione, Snape, Neville, and the others is rich and complex; it makes me interested in learning more about them. The plot has intrigued me and now I want to follow where it leads. I hope you'll continue!
BelladonnaCailo chapter 6 . 5/17/2007
this was very intriging. please update soon.