Reviews for Archive:Before the Angels came
Lyra the Heretic chapter 7 . 11/5/2006
... It's like every time I turn around you add something to the Tales world...

(This is REALLY good, this little collection...)
Lil-Samuu chapter 7 . 10/11/2006
Once again you've written a fic that's an absolute pleasure to read. You've developed Phadria nicely here, she seems very in character. Lloyd is also very much so, it's so easy to picture him dashing around those sheep and almost slipping into the water barrel. :) You really have a wonderful talent for writing.
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 7 . 9/27/2006
Yet another one I've forgotten to review. Oh well. Great chapter.

Happy writing :D

Alaia Skyhawk
GameCubeGirl1 chapter 5 . 2/6/2006
I'm sure we all know how Lloyd feels, none of us wanna leave bed that early XD, very sweet fic kasan, and yes I also think noishe, there were quite a few hints to it, I hope i'm right :)
Lil-Samuu chapter 5 . 2/5/2006
That seems very Noishe-ish to me. :) The stubbornness mixed in with the slight playfulness of dunking him in the water makes me think Noishe for some reason. :)
Lil-Samuu chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
This is an absolutely amazingly superb piece of writing! I'd not thought about how Noishe would feel about his previous forms, you've written about that issue very interestingly here. As I said before I really like the way you write Noishe and this is yet another excellent piece about him. :)
Sylvia Viridian chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
Aww...

I can just see it, Noishe staying dedicated to that family for as long as he remains in that form, a companion to Lloyd's children and grandchildren, until one day, they discover that the family pet isn't a pet anymore. And wouldn't that be interesting...

Well done, as ever.
Disuse chapter 4 . 1/14/2006
That was a beautiful, lovely fic! I love your insight on Noishe, especially with the little tidbits of humour you've seemed to have mastered! D Great job!
Lil-Samuu chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
This is a beautiful little fic, you've managed to put so much into so few words. Superb. :)
Lil-Samuu chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
Lovely fics. It's nice to see some stories exploring what might have happened before the events of the game and the characters all seem nicely in character here. I especially loved the image of Lloyd hanging upside down from a tree branch, somehow that seems like a very Lloyd sort of thing to do. :)
Ice Seraphim chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
That was cute _ It's interesting reading a story about the roots of Lloyd and Genis' friendship...there aren't that many stories like that.

The first story was really good too. Awe, Lloyd thinks of Raine as an aunt. But in the game, they do sort of act like family.

This is really good so far, keep up the great work _
Light of Judgement chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
I HATE YOU IVAN! I HOPE LLOYD STABS YOU!

...sorry I'm not normally so violent. I really love that you built up a character that isn't even main so much that you can hate him like you want us to. He really belongs with the story, just like you did with Tylor. How on Earth did you think of the bell boots and the tail?

I love all your stories. Keep it up (_)
GameCubeGirl1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
oh wow! That started off so sad yet became so darn sweet! Damn that Ivan, even I didnt think hed go as far as to practically ram a sword through lloyd ( (hope lloyd does the same to him -cough-) for someone with a busted computer you're doing very well kasan, I sure hope it keeps up )