Reviews for Why Do You Love Me?
ygirl87 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Cute! U get a cyper smiley!
THEFREAK666 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
SWEET...NESS

your good
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
orginal, I thought he did not even get a kiss from terra, or any ohter girl... not that far!
ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
i like it, u did a really good job
Contrariwise chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
wow you kept everything with how it seems in the show and kept them in character. very good
receipt in the wind chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
i like it alot ...wow that was good hum do some more like this
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Wonderful story! BB and Rae's dialogues are great.

Many fans (particullary the Rae/Robin and the BB/Terra fans) argue about BB/Rae because they are so different they might never be a believable couple, but you showed them in a great way, explaining why a prankster like Garfield Logan would be in love with Raven Roth, the Goth queen. I don't have anything against Terra, and Rae/Rob are a great couple, but BB/Rae are a perfect "opposites attract" match, and I kind of like that kind of couple (Helga and Arnold in the Hey, Arnold! series; Piggy and Kermit from the Muppets...).

Keep the good writing.
TameranianRaven chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Awesome story! It's so sweet and there is so much passion in what's happening, I feel like I'm there! It's great! Nice work, keep it up. _
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
you like garbage? their an awesome band.
pureangel86 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
it is a nice story, but you may want to state on the summary that it is for older teens. I don't think it is pervited(sp) enough to be 'M'
DarkF4s chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
hmm. I guess it's pretty good piece of a story. Well, the diclaimer usually is at the top, but I guess there's no problem, as long as you have it written somewhere. I think the rating is OK. The only thing that bugs me is BB. I can't really imagine him to be a macho kinda guy who wants sex slaves. But in other aspects it's good. One-shot, or you planning new chapters? Hmm, I guess that's it. Oh and please check out my 1st fic called Fallen Raven. rating T, Angst/Tragedy. I would like to know what you think about it. thx & keep up the good work. :)
Firenze2000 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
that was sweet! a great start hope you write more!
thelostlolli chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
That was good. They are not very OOC. I think it's okay( trust me, I had seen worst...) They really did seem like normal teenagers asking "why do you love me?". kinda. I can't believe that's your first TT fanfic, it's way better than mine. BTW, is this a one shot?
RaeRaeLogan chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
OMMFG!HOLY SHIT!THAT ROCKED!WORDS CANT DESCRIBED HOW GREAT THAT WAS!I SIMPLY LOVED IT!and trust me thats not somthing i say very often,considering the fact that im goth.

Sighned,

Nikki
Rainbow-Jess chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
hehehe... lil devils -wink- that was VERY good for your first TT fic, and no they do not seem too OOC, oh yeaah and the disclaimer might be better on top, well thats usually where i see it, but maybe thats just me