Reviews for Love Hurts
Zeion Strife chapter 2 . 2/2/2002
Hmm... I think I like the Aeris ending the best... But I dunno, you can't go past the moggles. Oh, and who was that figure? Anywayz, see ya! _
Zeion Strife yes it is me the great one chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Hey, I never read this before... Pretty cool, but still not as good as Iris Chronicles, in my opion. Man, I need to learn to spell. Oh yeah, almost finished Riot Bros. See ya!_
Zeion Strife yes it is me the great one chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Flower Girl FF7 chapter 2 . 7/9/2001
THIS IS HILARIOUS! *rolls on the floor in laughter! keep up the good work mallow!
Tifa Gainsborough chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
That was hillarious! I was laughing, not a good thing when you are trying to drink a pop, but oh well! Yes, Cloud is bad at that. That was so hillarious with the news cast, simply genius. *gives a Heero Yuy in Wing Zero Death Glare* You were my second reviewer ever and you told me to write an Aeris and Cloud story and I've written a few and you haven't reviewed a single one! *sobs* Uh, great story. Yeah, very good.
Tiger5913 AKA Christi chapter 2 . 5/21/2001
LoL, ending #5 caught my eye and held it there! *grins* I killed her! Yeah, that's right, I killed Tifa! Hah, justice has been served! *winks* Ack, I hate love triangles between two girls and a guy though, Mallow, because the guy's usually some loser and two beautiful girls are fighting over him for no damn reason. They deserve more than some pimp-wanna be that wants to juggle more than one girlfriend around after all. Cleris forever! Oh yeah, and my made-up ending would have been Sirea dying and Aeris telling Cloud that she's pregnant by him so that they could have a darling little bundle of joy to share together. )
Aeris Strife chapter 2 . 5/12/2001
Hey Mallow! I love the endings! But the Aeris ending is my favorite. Gotta go!

Aeris Strife _
Aerith Gainsborough2 chapter 2 . 5/12/2001
I am a huge Tifa fan, but all in all the fic was good.
White Illusion chapter 2 . 5/11/2001
This sure has many endings. I like the added touch of humor. Though I am not a Tifa devotee, I kinda felt bad for her. I am looking forward to your Iris Chronicles. Keep writing.
Chibi-chan v2.5 chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
LOL! Sirea Boroughaings (lmao! it just makes out Aeris Gainsborough, but the way u described Sirea (blond and blue) it don't look like her, but the name is just Aeris' just a little screwed up - -; (off subject sorry)!) But i still loved it, hehehe Bor-ro-hings, lol again (don't ask - - i am just get interested very quickly as u can see ;)! i loved the story, continue, ne? or face the wrath of ME! Ja and arigato Mallow-sama for the great works of erm...fics T T did that even make sense? ANYWAYS forget it! again, loved it! heehee don't i always *spits out tongue playfully* heh..this was pretty long for *just* a review, i need to wait awhile before i eat anymore sugar *person* Person; W/e! u inhale it for gods' sake! hmm ur daily intake is WHAT 5 tons? Me: grrrrr...SHADDUP U PUNK, i'd be glad to come over there and BASH UR GODDAMMED HEAD IN THE FRIGGIN WALL FOR YOU! Mallow-sama: o O;;;;
Andy chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
Right...so its not "Sleeping Beauty" or "I'll Love You Always Mommy" calibre...and it certainly doesn't relieve some of our pain for Aeris *sniff...so much for my manlihood!*

but its got a twist that deserves to be continued...keep it up...one day we're all gonna have to vote you as the Aeris/Cloud fan group's fav author
CloudS1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
This was cool. Hope you write more!
Aeris Strife chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
Hey Mallow! Another great story! Now I can't wait until the Iris chronicles. See ya!

Aeris Strife _
Christi chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
Kill off Tifa and I don't give a damn about Sirea; Cleris forever!
sailor terra chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
heh heh Cloud's in for it now...can we watch Sirea and Aeris beet up on him? ::whisteles innocently::