Reviews for Delicate
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Wow! Amazing story! Very hot! I really enjoyed it!
can-can-can chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Okay, so going through and reading a bunch of your fics that I seemed to have missed.

This one should come with a "cold shower warning" LOL

Yowza, that was hot. Thanks for the... yeah... good read.
mybuddy chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
"She gave a deep, happy sigh. "When did you read the Kama Sutra, Farm Boy?"

"Lots of long, cold nights in Wisconsin, Jo. You'd be surprised." He nuzzled her neck, grinning hugely."

Loved your story !
Stine chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Nice and fluffy ) Would have liked to see what Jordan did to Woody though ;)
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I loved it. Sometimes you just want something other than angst. Good job and I loved the banter between the 2. Keep up the good work.
NCCJFAN chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Nothing like a little steam to work the kinks out of any relationship...

Now how about a little prelude to the days before this when "He was beginning, after a week of making love to her whenever he could, to know her curves as blind man might, to know the touches that drove her wild, that made her moan with desire. He was learning exactly what she could do to him and those fires were hotter than any he'd ever imagined. "

celticgina chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
m this was nice...after all the stories with angst, it was kind of nice to see them after the happily ever after we are all waiting for!

keep up the writing
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
hm... lots of for me ;)
alygator86 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I read Kama Sutra... the cute little tiny one at Borders. Cute fic, i really liked it :)
GeminiStarGrl16 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
What a nice surprise to find in my e-mail waiting for me after class! It's so nice to have some pwp when all we get on the show is angst and tension...not that I don't love that Keep up the good work and I'll keep reading.
Lioness-Rampant chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
A shipper's delight! What we all hope will happen eventually between JW... we're patient. Great job!