Reviews for Redemption
angel-cordy chapter 26 . 9/9/2007
That was good. Keep up the good work.
Fiona chapter 26 . 6/20/2007
I loved your stories, i have read all 3 of them and they were wonderful. please do wright a story about the next generation because i would love to hear what kind of trouble nicky could get into and especially how kathleen will bring wolfram and hart down. it maybe would even be a good idea to bring lila back into it somehow but on the right side this time. anyways, here's hoping.
SeeleyDeanDinozzo chapter 26 . 6/13/2007
i can't belive it's all over know this has been the best story i have ever read.i can't wait to see if you do a sequel & i hope you has actully inspired me to wear a rosery braclet so you did get to someone.

i hope all your other story are like this one.

and good luck on the publishing.
caroldpb chapter 26 . 6/12/2007
I thought it was the best Angel story I have

ever read. I had tears in my eyes when they

were killed, but the way you wrote it, it also

made you happy for them.

GREAT STORY. Can't wait for your nezt one..
mendenbar chapter 26 . 6/12/2007
I have enjoyed following this story from its inception. Well done.
YOUPIN chapter 26 . 6/12/2007
An excellent end to a wonderful story and I am glad that you might do one on the future of A.I. because I want to see more of the romance between Sean and Kathleen.
caroldpb chapter 25 . 6/6/2007
That was a wonderful chapter. I have to say I had tears

in my eyes.

You are a great writer. Can't wait until you next story..
mendenbar chapter 25 . 6/6/2007
One empty box. Poor Angel and Cordelia, not even a moment to share his humanity. Still, to go together must surely be the greatest of blessings. Looking forward to the epilogue.
siddika chapter 25 . 6/6/2007
Excellent job and I am glad that Angel and Cordy died together.
SeeleyDeanDinozzo chapter 25 . 6/6/2007
hi glad your back i missed you im glad your all settled know & im glad you haven't forgoten the story. and a bloody good chapter it is two im sad know that cordelia & angel are finnaly gone. can't wait for the finale chapter. update again soon.

once again welcome back
YOUPIN chapter 24 . 2/10/2007
I am sorry for your loss and hope you are doing chapter and there are so many good parts but it is so sad that Dr. Martin is dead.I can't wait for the end.
SeeleyDeanDinozzo chapter 24 . 2/10/2007
i am so sad that dr martin has died she will be sorly missed.i love these storys i can't wait for the next & last chapter. i hope you don't give up writing beacuse you have a great talent. i hope you wright a little story about the kids & how they are doing in the next generation of angel investigation.

update again soon.
fionnin chapter 23 . 1/23/2007
really good story, really looking forward to the last chapter.
angel-cordy chapter 23 . 12/20/2006
Aww that was good. I liked the ending it was a very good cliff hanger. Please update again soon.
caroldpb chapter 23 . 12/16/2006
This story just gets better and better, I really

hate for the end of it came but I know it will so.

You are a great writer and should write books.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »